*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Trip To The Hospital
  2. Going Along
  3. Waking Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/984021-RenaGlutton/cid/1634542-A-Trip-To-The-Hospital
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #984021
You wake up one day to find yourself the lover of a gluttonous, fat Renamon...
This choice: Something Else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Trip To The Hospital

    by: Vocal
"Jeeze silly, you should know by now that we're heading to the Hospital to get your surgery done." Said the voluptuous Renamon, as she let out a childish giggle, causing her large breasts to jiggle slightly.

However, you noticed that the fat Renamon in front of you that claims to be your lover was feeling extremely happy when she talked about this 'surgery' she mentioned earlier, but you weren't exactly sure why she was so happy about it.

But on the other hand though, you were a fan of the Digimon series and Renamon was your favorite Digimon/character on the show, and you liked her so much that you fell in love with Renamon, and it has lasted even to this day. You figured dreams really do come true, but why was the Renamon in front of you really fat?

Sure you wanted to get some answers on what was going on and why you were here, but at the same time, you really really loved the fat Renamon in front of you and you didn't want to make her sad and start crying her beautiful eyes out.

But then, your fat Renamon lover looks at you and said, "Um....Are you feeling okay, sweetie? You look really confused about something."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vocal (UN: vocalrvbplayer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/984021-RenaGlutton/cid/1634542-A-Trip-To-The-Hospital