*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I'm sorry momma.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/985808-Dare-To-Dream/cid/258781-Im-sorry-momma
Rated: E · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #985808
You are your own worst nightmare.
Chapter #1

I'm sorry momma.

    by: I Love the Stage!
You wake with absolute fear on your face.


For the past nine years, you have been afraid to go to sleep at night. Every night you dream, about something good, or bad, and every morning when you wake, you dream has come true. You are visiting your very sick mother in the hospital, and had fallen asleep in her hospital room.


Tears running down your face, you know that your mother is dead. In your dream you saw her laying there, dead, when a nurse comes in and covers your mothers head.


You don't even try to talk to your mom, you know what has happened. That's when a nurse comes in and covers your mom's head with sheets.


You stare at the covered body. ''I shouldn't have gone to sleep.'' You say quietly to yourself. ''I'm sorry, momma. I let you down.''


You turn from the body, and walk out of the room. You roam the halls, feeling like you should be the one dead. ''I dreamed my mother into death.''You thought to yourself. ''I can't let this happen again.''

You run out of the hospital, and out into the open road. You stand there just hoping a car will hit you. What happens?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 I Love the Stage! (UN: writerat14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
I Love the Stage! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/985808-Dare-To-Dream/cid/258781-Im-sorry-momma