*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996274-Super-Vore/cid/266518-Pondering-choices
by Gimlet
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #996274
In a world where Super Heros abound Lucy Marshal's powers let her swallow people!
This choice: Leave the clinic and go back to normal life.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pondering choices.

    by: Gimlet
For a while you just stare at the pamphlets the doctor gave you. Most are just on 'Responsible Use of Powers' or similar issues. One however covers 'Tau IDs', the governments program for recording who has powers. Before you had just ignored all the controversy over the IDs, now some of the arguments you vaguely heard on the news come back to you. Mostly people were talking about 'Big Brother for Supers' or similar issues, but there was also a lot of talk about the endless red tape that a Super had to go through to use his powers anywhere outside his/hers home. People had said this was just a method to force anyone with Powers into a formally recognized group, either a Super Team, or local community group for Ords as these had allowances to lessen government 'tracking' (the government needing you to tell them whenever you move ANYWHERE at all!) of individuals.

With a sigh you gather up everything of yours here and change into your own clothes. After the usual form filling and paying the clinic's bills you find yourself on the streets once more heading home.

So what are you going to do? If these 'Community Tau Groups' have lawyers to deal with the red tape rather than you having to that may be an idea. You could try to get a lawyer yourself, but that would cost a lot. As soon as you think of money you wonder, is there any way you can make your powers work for you in a higher paying job? You'll have to look up Ord jobs in the web when you get home.

As you walk to your car you try to feel how you are walking, trying to sense what the doctor was saying about your increased muscles, increased mass and the inherent problems with stopping. You can feel that your gait is a little changed, but you'd barely noticed. Somehow your body was adjusting to your changes without you really knowing it was doing it.

Shaking your head you hope there isn't too much to figure out about all this.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gimlet (UN: gimlet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gimlet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996274-Super-Vore/cid/266518-Pondering-choices