*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996274-Super-Vore/cid/297695-The-Eliminators
by Gimlet
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #996274
In a world where Super Heros abound Lucy Marshal's powers let her swallow people!
This choice: The Eliminators Super Team catches your eye.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Eliminators

    by: Gimlet
They definitely are an interesting Super Team, one that seems to rely mostly on gadgets made by one of their members, as the others aren't very powerful. You almost skim over their site as you have dozens of others when your eye catches on one of the listed members; Slurpina.

Her listing describes her as being a living repository for their equipment as well as being tough, agile, and an expert in an obscure martial arts form. What catches your eye at first is her uniform. It's a one piece, figure hugging light blue uniform with a red oval around her mouth. Very odd to accentuate her mouth you think. After a little digging you find out why. She swallows objects and then regurgitates them for the group to use in battle. It seems she can hold a great deal of stuff without it showing in her figure.

That sounds just like your powers! She must be bigger on the inside too! Excited you get an address off the site and download a list of their members to go over.

Green Death - Leader of the group, owner of the Eliminator's base (a building on the outskirts of town with a well stocked basement apparently), and the most powerful of the group. He is a short stocky looking man, heavily built with a uniform that is mostly a light silvery green with dark green tunic, gloves and boots. He wears a one piece odd looking green helmet (definitely a custom job) with no apparent faceplate, making him look decidedly impersonal. They list his powers as Mental Communication (apparently consensual, so no use to read villains minds), 'Green Blast' - some sort of energy blast from his fists, and Enhanced Mass - which seems to make him more difficult to hurt. He also uses stun bombs and a flight belt built by their resident Genius...

Metal Freak - Their resident female Genius and maker of all their gadgets, tall, with very thick wavy blonde hair and wears dark goggles in the image as well as a grease covered lab coat. She apparently can understand any machinery in seconds if she can see the working parts (and notes she has made herself goggles to see inside machinery without taking it apart) and can produce incredibly complex equipment. She has no other powers but does go into battle wearing a suit of Power Armour she's built for herself which makes her tougher, stronger and includes laser guns in the arms.

Slurpina - A tall woman with the blue and red uniform you've already looked at. On further inspection she might not have exactly your powers. They don't list any kind of stretching in her abilities but note she can hold large gadgets. Presumably her mouth stretches to swallow something that big. She usually carries stun bombs and a vibro sword into combat and the listing notes her incredible agility and combat skills. Nothing here about being tougher to hurt or increased mass like you.

Captain Sky - A skinny looking guy wearing a gray flight suit with a flak vest on. He has a backpack on (again built by Metal Freak) with scanners which can make video recordings of battle, improves targeting for him, and an oxygen supply. He seems to wear a standard flight helmet with the mask connected to the backpack over his shoulder. His powers are Flight and Electrical Discharge - short range electrical blasts that knock people out.

Hmm, Slurpina certainly seems similar to you in some ways. Should you see if you can meet her on her own and ask about her powers? Maybe she has the other abilities you have but doesn't list them?

Or perhaps you should just go to the Team's headquarters?

You have the following choices:

1. Catch Slurpina away from the Team's base.

*Noteb*
2. Go to the Team's HQ and see if they'll take you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gimlet (UN: gimlet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gimlet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996274-Super-Vore/cid/297695-The-Eliminators