*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Valerie's desk
  2. First Day Of School
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996845-My-name-is-Phil-Tiny/cid/270527-Valeries-desk
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #996845
A tiny boy in an all girl school. What challenges will he face? You decide.
This choice: The teacher gives him to one of the girls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Valerie's desk

    by: bask25456
"He can sit with me." A girl named Valerie piped up. The rest of the class erupted with laughter.

Ms. Prittie, however, thought it was a good Idea:
"Sure Valerie, how kind of you to offer." She walked over to Valerie’s desk (She had a front, window seat) and set Phil down on it. She turned and walked up to the chalkboard.

Phil looked nervously up at Valerie, who smiled down at him. He blushed deep red, causing Valerie to giggle:

"You're cute!" she whispered down at him. She was dressed in a white blouse with a pink bow at the neck.

"Girls, your attention on me please. We have a lot to cover today." Valerie and Phil automatically turned to look at Mrs. Prittie, who started to write stuff on the chalkboard.

Phil had a hard time paying attention. He was used to studying at home, either by himself or with his mother. Now, however, Valerie loomed up behind him, and Phil couldn't think of her as a large, omnipresent voice like his mother.

Also, the other girls, giant monoliths looming in the distance, continually shot glances at him, whispering to each other and passing notes. Behind Mrs. Pritties back, the whole class was vividly fixed on Phil.

Suddenly, Valerie’s hand closed around him. She lifted him into the air, unbeknownst to Ms. Prittie, who was droning on at the front of the class.

She started to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bask25456 (UN: bask25456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WriteMik has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996845-My-name-is-Phil-Tiny/cid/270527-Valeries-desk