*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1023823-Boys-will-be-boys
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1023823
My first "dialouge only" piece. Two brothers voilently surviving a life of drugs
"Goddammit TJ, you fucking rollin’ again?!"

"Fuck yea, man."

"Where you getting this money from?"

"None of your goddamn business."

"Where, Tj."

"I've got a friend."

"And your friend gives you this shit for free?"

"Nah it aint free."

"Then where's the fuckin money comming from?"

"I told you man, I got a friend."

"You ain't got shit."

"I got this shit, don't I?"

"That shits probly’ laced. Your shit's no good. Your shit is shit."

"Feels good to me man."

"Whatever man, you wouldn't know the difference."

"What the fuck are you talkin about man I know my shit and when I say it's good it's good. Fuck you."

"You're so fucked up someone'd sell you some Flinestones vitamins or shit and you'd still roll."

"Hey man FUCK YOU. You're just pissed cause I'm rollin and you aint.”

“Some of us got jobs, TJ. I can’t show up to work all fucked up. I’d get fired.”

“Ooo Nick might get fired! Fired from his shitty job!”

“Yea well at least I got a job. That’s more than your ass can say.”

“What the fuck do I need a job for?”

“You telling me that you don’t need money?”

“Hell yea I need money but that don’t mean I got to get a job.”

“Yea that’s right, I forgot about your little ‘friend.’”

“I don’t got a job but I fuckin’ make my own money. And I work for my money.”

“No, Kelly works for your money. And that “work” you do’s gonna put you in fuckin jail someday.”

“Not if I do it right.”

“Right? There’s a right way to do the shit you do?”

“You damn right there’s a right way. Do it wrong and you get fucked or jailed or killed.”

“Maybe all three.”

“You got a point to any of this Nick, or are you just on a fuckin mission from Christ today?”

“Look man there’s wrong, and then there’s wrong. You’re fuckin way beyond both.”

“Really, Nick, why’s that?”

“TJ! She’s fourteen! FOUR FUCKIN TEEN.”

“Hey man, she found me. She came to me.”

“And why the FUCK does that matter? You think she wants it? You think she wants to live like that?”

“She’s a fucking whore, Nick. A slut. Didn’t matter if it was me or some other cock.”

“You really think she wanted you? You fuckin moran she wants rock, not your fuckin dick.”

“Listen you mother fucker what I do is my business, you stay the fuck out of this.”

“Nah man I’ve had it with your shit! You bring this fuckin mess into my house, rollin on my couch, doin’ lines on my table--"

“Who the FUCK said it’s yours? Huh? Your house. Your table. Who do you come to when you need blow? Who do you come to when you need to get fucked up?”

“YOU, TJ, YOU. YOU FUCK ME UP. Is that what you want to hear? That my own fucking brother is the one who gets me fucked up when I want it?”

“When you want it. When YOU want it. Fuck you man I get you what you want and then you have the fuckin nerve to blame ME for it. I don’t force you to do shit. You ask for it.”

“Yea just like Kelly “asks for it.” She asked for a fix. She asked for the needle. She asked to be fucked, fucked over and over. She asked on her knees.”

“Shut you MOTHER FUCKING mouth Nick!”

“She ASKED to be addicted to your shit, she ASKED to be your FUCKING WHORE, she ASKED to be a FUCKING HYPE--”

“YOU DON’T KNOW WHEN TO SHUT THE FUCK UP, DO YOU NICK?”

“Shit TJ! Put that down.”

“Oh so NOW you shut the fuck up?! After all that shit you just spat?”

“TJ put the goddamn gun down.”

“No, Nick you listen to me mother fucker—I’ve always done every fuckin thing I could for you and your fuckin pussy ass. I’m SICK and TIRED of hearing your righteous shit. You would be NOTHING without me.”

“Whoa whoa whoa I didn’t mean nothing by it, bro.”

“Sounds to me like you meant somthin’..”

“I didn’t mean nothing man, TJ just put that away”

“You know what Nick I don’t FEEL like putting it away. I feel like blowing your fucking ungrateful head off.”

“I’m sorry man--”

“Oh you’re sorry? You’re really SORRY?"

“ Yes TJ I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Just… just put the gun away.”

“You ain’t sorry, mother fucker you’re just scared. I’m gonna make you sorry. I’m gonna make you need me.”

“..What are you doing?”

“Give me your arm.”

“TJ what the fuck are you--"

“You know what I’m doing mother fucker—I’m making you fuckin sorry. Give me your arm.”

“No fuckin way TJ I don’t want that shit.”

“You’ll want it once you have it.”

“TJ get that fuckin needle away from me.”

“It’s this or the goddamn gun. Which would you rather get?”

“NEITHER TJ FOR REAL GET THAT SHIT AWAY FROM ME.”

“So you want the bullet?”

“…TJ why are you doing this?”

“What? What’s that? You crying Nick? You mother fuckin crying? You scared of needles?”

“…TJ,”

“Say you need me, bitch.”

“…I need you.”

“Say it louder, fuckface.”

“I NEED YOU.”

“You’re goddamn right you need me. And you’ll be needing me for a long time, too.”

“Oh, fuck…. Fuck.”

“Yea, ‘fuck’ is right. Now that wasn’t so bad, was it Nick?”

“…fuck. Fuck, this shits’ good. Thanks man.”

“You’re welcome bro. Anytime. Anytime you need me, I’ll be here.”
© Copyright 2005 Ladybell (ladybell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1023823-Boys-will-be-boys