*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124376-By-Candlelight
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Other · Adult · #1124376
Candle lights paint a night passion
There she laid, outstretched across his carpet, head against the sofa, enjoying the music. They recently met.
"Dam!" he thought she was so sumptuous the first he watched her moving across the corridor in that light floral dress. The same dress, she now reclined in. Her approach, remarking on how cute he look , shocked him. They kept in touch and saw each other every day following. Then a mere week passed without contact. That seemed to much. From one phone call, she was there within an hour. Her choices out of his cd collection plague the few hours while they talked. The surroundings was extremely menacing. Alone in his "den" which overlook the beach with sun setting on the horizon, the slow sensuous songs. And she laid there.
Both young and yet some what still ignorant of the many aspects of life. Yet, wise enough to know, one should not be drawn to the outward. They still more than like the other's body and betrayed theese thoughts. From her innocent request, he massaged her feet. His finger slid down each groove in turn, gradually yet with acute intensity, this pursuit was a prferred toil of his. Now his fingers travailled each toe sucessively, taking it from the joint carefully working his motions outwards, easing tensions. He could sweat at this. Between the toes , he laboured one finger, accentuating the friction on the skin there. She cringed.

"SHIT!!" she thought to herself, this one knows what he is doing.

She could really someone like this...............someone for thoose days. His fingers were upon her grooves once more , working their way downwards. Lips slowly parted, as she followed his eyes downwards to his hands.

"LIGHT IT!!", he commanded.

As she outstreched her hand for the nearby matches, she came to realise: the easily accessed scented candle, the matches, her being here: he had alterior motives. She ignited the flame, watched it flicker against them enclosed in the darkness of night. She found the entire scene very romantic. Smoothly his hand aided her to the carpet and he placed the candle behind her. He lowered his lips to hers yet he would not kiss her, as the candle's scent flowed into the night air , he would tease her lips. From corner to corner he encirle her lips with the faintess kisses, taking her top lip within his , he motioned it away from body. He returned the favour to her bottom lip then quickly enjoy the sensations again. The static builded. She moved in close. He resisted her kiss. Evading it subtly to move onwards to placing lips on various places on her face, her ears, her neck. She moved in close. He resisted and evaded once more. He smiled at her playfully. He rested his lips against her, the few seconds, motionlessly, then he took each of her lips in turn once more. Finally their tougues embraced, she signed. Hands begun to cascade bodies : touching, gliding, massaging, feeling. Her needs had long been wanting him from the start, now they only grimace and writhe waiting for him. He released, travelling down to her chest. He played with her there for a while. He travelled onwards. He rested upon her belly button. His tougue danced eratic movements. She giggled. She looked at his eyes, they look straight pass her, lock on to their target: the candle's flame. He was mimicking the flame's motions with his tougue. She thought it cute and giggled more.

"Oh ye of little.........................."


He descended. She gasped, gripping the carpet within her hands. She writhed, arched, her open mouth gasping as she she look back at the candle's flame dancing from the wind. She closed her eyes , listened to the breeze thru the trees, she could feel the air currents in the room and he was using them to produce more currents within her. He was dangerous. She groaned, moaned, buckled, trembled. She opened her eyes, allowing the dancing flame to hypnotize her as her bodily tensions grew.The hunger within him was too much now, he needed her now! He descended into her, their kisses now wild and uncontrolable with unison. He moved fiercely. She entrapped him with her legs, her arms holding onto, pulling his body closer and firmer against hers.The intensity was too sharp, from every movement he could sense warm gasps of air as she kept her mouth close to his neck. The sex burned white hot. Totally consumed by the physical, sexual lust fueled their motions. She matched and eagerly moved with him. The friction had their flesh heated. They shared, giving off total bodily pleasure. The undulating movements finally their goals causing ripples through out, they collapsed, slowly coming all the way down.
© Copyright 2006 nightwriter (niightwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124376-By-Candlelight