*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1192541-Chapter-1-A-Killer-in-the-Midst
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Horror/Scary · #1192541
16 year old Ralph is left home and starts recieving threatening calls.
16 year old Ralph Lorem stood there peering through the front door, waiting for his parents to take off in there black 2000 Lincoln. When Ralph's parents were no more in sight He walked into the nice heavily decorated living room, the walls were painted a dark red color that made the house seem comforting. Ralph took the remote off the living room table and took a big flop onto the couch, he turned on the TV. While Ralph was flipping through the channels, the phone rang, Ralph jumped up shocked.

He ran to the kitchen which was what every usual kitchen looked like, stove, sink, refrigerator, counter, and in the middle there was a table where the phone lay ringing, Ralph picked it up and answered it.
"Hello?" said Ralph.
"Is this Ralph Lorem I'm talking to?" said the person.
"Yes this is Ralph, if you want to talk to my parents call back later because there not here."
"No, im not wanting to talk with your parents." said the person. "Just you."
A cold wind slithered down Ralphs spine, that sentence shocked him.
"Do I know you." said Ralph.
"No, but I know you."
"How do you know me?" said Ralph.
"Well, first off im looking at you right now." said the man.
Ralph's whole body couldnt move, he was frightened and devastated. How could this man see him, they didn't even have windows in there kitchen.
The man asked. "I'm going to kill you tonight Ralph, in your sleep, so you don't even know."
Ralph disconnected, he tried calling 911, there was 1 ring and before he knew it, the phone had died.


© Copyright 2006 BreathOfFire (phreakdemout at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1192541-Chapter-1-A-Killer-in-the-Midst