*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1193295-Chapter-3-of-Killer-in-the-Midst
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Chapter · Horror/Scary · #1193295
The cops are now finding out, and Ralph might still be alive!
Ann sat behind her paper filled desk, pondering through her head about the newest case,she was dedicated to her job. She would try and work overtimes as much as the police force would let her, and she has been serving for 2 months now. Just as she was about to go through some more cases, a man appeared at her door.
"Hey Officer James." Ann said.
"Detective Ann, we have more evidence on the case." James coughed. "Apparently the FBI and Crime Forensics found signs of struggling from the 16 year old boy."
Ann pulled out a small notebook from one of her drawers and started copying down the information given to her.
"What else?" She said as she wrote vigerously.
"With that said we now know that something was going on before the outside accident." James coughed again. "We have more of our officers and the Forensics looking at the inside of the house more."
As Ann moved her brunette hair out of her face, she finished writing.
"Very good James, report back to what you were doing."
She surveyed the notebook information, then sighed when the man left the room. Ann had the biggest crush on James ever since she got the job and met him, with his approximately 194 pound body, she thought he was right for her. When it came down to work though she did it, because she was dedicated to her job.


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _



Ralph's vision came back, he was still alive in the back of the black van. He saw two men dressed in black, then. Ralph was knocked out cold again.
© Copyright 2006 BreathOfFire (phreakdemout at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1193295-Chapter-3-of-Killer-in-the-Midst