*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1196573-The-Stalker
Rated: · Other · Other · #1196573
no description
Through these eyes I have witnissed so much pain, so much sorrow, and felt it along sides of the ones I saw. Yet even still despite all the sorrow, all the pain, there is just as much, if not more beauty, joy, and wonder. The extreme ranges of human emotion, enough to make some cry, others laugh, and all feel. Sometime a dark side comes even from within the good. These feelings, good or bad, can lead one down a path of obsession, psychosis, even hatred to the point of wanting to kill. Sometimes they stalk, sometimes they hide, always just to ruin you life and the lives of those you love, just because they cant have what they want.


:after thought:
I wrote this, because I had a stalker, luckily she moved away, but I am always feeling her eyes watching me. Stalkers can do serious psychological damage, even if they never do any physical harm.
© Copyright 2007 Jason Alexander Rose (jason_a_rose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1196573-The-Stalker