*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1198985-Visions-of-Love
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Experience · #1198985
Angels are more than messengers but Visions of Love
My brother almost died as a child from asthma. Years ago, treatment for asthma wasn't as advanced as today. He was always a sick child. He always spoke of the little girl that ask him to come with her. We learned after both our parents were deceased that this little girl was our sister. My uncle told us that she died from asthma years ago. Why would our parents not tell us? For years, my brother would scare the living daylights out of us at night.

He wasn't the only person who could see in the spirit realm. At the age of 12, grown women would asked me for relationship advice. I didn't know that GOD had given me such a Word of Knowledge. However, when I close my eyes, I would see the most beautiful beings. It took me a while to even discuss this with anyone. One of my elder sisters, always spoke of such things and one day I decided to share with her what I had been experiencing.

I told her of one time, when I was laying on my bed and I closed my eyes and was taken in the spirit. What is going on, I said? Immediately a voice spoke to me and explained my whereabouts. I was in a tunnel that was made out of the most beautiful gold I have ever laid eyes on. However, there was something black mixed in with the gold. I looked in amazement and tried to view what was at the end of the tunnel . There at the end of the tunnel were the most beautiful beings I have ever laid eyes on. They were flying around, back and forth waiting at the end of the tunnel.

Before I could even as the question, A voice spoke and told me that, this tunnel is the one foretold by some many humans who have experienced near death experiences and came back to tell. The voice stated that good and bad spirits travel thru this tunnel, thus the reason for the gold and the dark color. The voice stated the Angels are waiting for their assignment. The soul they had gaurded all the humans life. These were Guardian Angels.

My back was turned and facing another direction. I would turn but something wouldn't allow it. The voice stated that way is to a place of torment and don't dare look as you would not be able to forget. The voice said to go back and tell so that people can know this is real and not a fable.
© Copyright 2007 Travel1 (maechosen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1198985-Visions-of-Love