*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1234080-Red-Wine
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Thriller/Suspense · #1234080
This is a fictional story about a werewolf and a vampire. ENJOY!!
    Weird title you might say, but you just haven't been through what I've been through. I wish that I could just give  you my memory, because Lord knows I try to forget. The only other way, I suppose is to tell you. Listen, I urge, but don't try to picture it or remember.

    The night was beautiful, with the light of a trillion stars and a quarter moon; Nothing could go wrong so I thought. It was the night of my honeymoon. We were to take a romantic drive up the coast, to kick off things before our flight in the morning, and have a nice picnic. The surprise was amazing with a great cleared spot on the beach lit by about three candles and fully furnished with all the trimmings; He even had my favorite, red wine. He recited his vows as a toast and we drank the night away. The bottle was empty and the cold wind blew, but it was hot. After the passion slowed down I laid there reminiscing, as he got up. I thought that maybe I did, or said, something wrong, and I did.

    All of a sudden the candles blew out and I heard such a growl. As he stood there, a face of terror emerged with fangs. I didn't understand it, but he claimed he was a vampire. I thought back at how we sunbathed together, but then I also remembered the blackouts I had when I remembered nothing. I was totally terrified and then I heard that hideous growl again.

    I never understood it, until now, why he had a terrified look. At the beginning of this story I told you it was a quarter of the moon, because thats what I believed. As I laid there, the few clouds passed over the rest of the moon and I could see that it was full. It was true that he was a vampire, and that he wanted to bring me into his "world," but Iwas more powerful. The growls came from within and he saw my claws extend to full length.

    Werewolves are more powerful than vampire when it comes to a full fight. Yes, I was terrified, but I wasn't the victim. I wish I could forget because I murdered my husband and watched as his blood poured into the sand as if it were a bottle of red wine.




                                                                                            - Neena Jenkins
© Copyright 2007 Neena Jenkins (neenajay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1234080-Red-Wine