*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1321783-Dawn
Rated: XGC · Other · Adult · #1321783
For consideration in the "Turn Me On" Contest
Dawn


         He leaned back in his deck chair, his well-muscled legs stretched out before him. He rested his arms over his head; clasping his large hands together, he cradled his head against his hands.  His ebon hair fell softly over his shoulder tied off with a small strip of leather.  Expressive violet eyes watched as a brilliant array of colors became a pallet before him. The sun rising on the horizon always a sight to behold. The dawn, his favorite time of the day always gave him a sense of peace and promise; peace in his mind and the promise of a new day.

         Dark lashes lowered over deep violet eyes as he filled his lungs, his broad defined chest rose and fell evenly as he breathed in the salted air. The gentle breeze rolling off the ocean brushed against his skin like a lover’s caress. His mind cleared of all thoughts, he lifted his dark lashes, gazing at the waves rolling in.  A flash of silver in his peripheral vision and a soft chuckle brought him out of his fanciful musings.

         Soundlessly he padded to the edge of the deck, violet eyes searching, ears straining to hear.  Once again his eye caught the flash of silver, the soft chuckle teasing his ears.  Just beyond the slight rise of the sand dune a figure rose.

         The sheer chemise she wore appeared nearly transparent in the light of dawn. Hips swaying softly to the beat of music heard only in her mind, she moved with feline grace to the water’s edge.  Lifting one delicate foot, he watched as she tentatively tested the cool water.  He could see and feel the immediate shiver of pleasure that filled her body as she stepped fully into the rolling surf. The rising sun cast shards of fiery red through dark auburn tress splayed gently over her shoulders. Like a sapling bending to the wind, her back arched naturally adding to her regal appearance.  Long alabaster arms gracefully moved upwards to the heavens as if she was greeting dawn itself. Her full breasts lifting as her arms reached high over her head, her dark nipples pert with the water’s chill.  With the first rays of dawn surrounding her, prisms of light reflected off her pale skin.  Long legs toned tightly held aloft the generous curve of her hips.  She swayed slowly facing first to the west, then to the south, then again in choreographed movement to the north and then the east. 

         Drowning in a sea of desire, his mind whirled with need.  His tongue slipped out, moistening his suddenly dry lips. His large hands curled into tight fists as his body responded. He had to touch her, he had to taste her, and he had to make sure he marked her as his own. His woman, his goddess; she belonged to him.  His cock thickened and his balls constricted, both pressed unmercifully against the rough denim of his jeans.  His own nipples tightening into tiny nubs as his eyes gazed at her. He instinctively gulped air into his lungs, in a feeble attempt to gain some iota of control. Silently he stepped from the deck, his feet carrying him towards her.

         He knew he had made no sound in his approach, yet she turned to face him as soon as he was an arm’s length from her. 

         A delicate hand reached towards his chest, he expected it to be cool to the touch from her dance in the sea.  Heat, searing heat singed his soul as her fingertips glided across his nipples.  Sharp nails grazed the contours of his chest; a gasp slipping through his parted lips as her fingertips trailed a firestorm of sensation.

         Slowly, as if reading his body like a book, her fingertips perused.  A moan of desire escaped as the warmth of her lips followed the path her fingertips had taken.  Tiny pearl-like teeth nipped against his nipples, her hot moist tongue swirled over them soothingly. Her hands slipped just inside the waistband of his jeans, teasing and taunting.  With a flick of her fingertips the button on his jeans was loosed.  Searing heat from the palm of her hand as she cupped his balls through the coarse fabric and the slow unzip of his zipper was nearly his undoing.

         The cool ocean breeze did nothing for the rising heat in his body.  It felt like a thousand pinpricks of electricity as the breeze followed her hands.  His knees felt weak and if he didn’t bury himself in her soon, he would surely explode on the spot.

         With the almost fluid-like motion, she dropped to her knees before him. He gazed down at her, knowing that her submissive pose gripped his mind as no other before her.  Her hands rested on either side of his hips, she looped her delicate fingertips in his jeans. He watched her, like a child at Christmas, she “unwrapped” her gift. 

         He couldn’t speak. He couldn’t breathe. He could only feel the desire to fuck this goddess. It rose like the tide before him, crashing over him and drowning him in desire.

         His jeans pooled at his feet as her delicate hands moved towards his straining cock.  He nearly spent himself as her tongue slipped between her lips and licked his pre-cum from the tip. Sensing he was near, she raised her eyes to meet his.  A simple and slow shake of her head was all she did and he knew, without doubt, he would wait.

         A delicate hand wrapped around his cock sent waves of need through his body.  She reached between his legs and gently cupped his balls in the palm of her hand.  Her head dipping closer, her tongue swirled ever so slowly around the head of his throbbing cock.  Inch by delicious inch, she sucked his cock into her hot moist mouth.  Kneading his balls and pulling gently on his sack.  She set a rhythm to her sucking that drew him along like a riptide.  Pulling, sucking, kneading, licking. She dragged her tongue along the sensitive vein beneath his cock as she stroked. Sweat beaded upon his chest and brow as he shook with restraint. He knew she could feel the pulsing of his heart through that vein. A growl that started in the base of his chest spilled from his lips as a delicate fingertip drew a long slow line from his sack to his asshole and back again. He knew she was aware of how close he was to spilling his seed into her mouth. As if she could read his mind, her hands left his cock and balls and gripped his hips.  Her hot moist mouth covered his cock as she pulled him closer.  She sucked him from tip to base, swirling her tongue over and around him.  Deeper and deeper she took his cock. He could feel her swallow as it brushed against the back of her throat.  She milked the head of his cock with every swallow. Pulling and sucking, licking and swallowing.  He could feel his balls tightening, his heart racing, his breathing coming in shallow pants. Like a geyser swelling from the center of the earth, he could feel his orgasm building. She sucked him deeply into her mouth. He felt the head of his cock hit the back of her throat. Her hands bit deeply into the flesh of his hips as she held him there for what seemed like eternity.  She swallowed and swallowed, his cock milked and milked.  He shattered into a thousand pieces as he came, his mind filling with a kaleidoscope of colors. The roaring in his ears, his own release into the heavens. 

         His knees buckled and he dropped to the sand, his lungs burned as he tried to take measured breaths. He lifted his dark lashes and gazed into the bluest eyes he had ever seen.  Soft pouty lips and high cheekbones complimented her delicate features.  He leaned forward and brushed his lips softly over hers, caressing them.  His tongue slipped over them, he could taste himself on her lips. He felt her erect nipples graze his chest as she leaned closer. He wove his large hand through her rich auburn curls, winding her hair tight in his grip.  He held her there, kissing and tasting her lips.  He drew her head back, exposing the delicate line of her neck.  His lips and teeth grazed a fiery trail over her chin.  He found her scent of arousal intoxicating as he blazoned kisses over her neck.  She trembled when he bit down just below her right ear. His free hand cupping her full breast, his thumb and forefinger rolling the erect nipple firmly.  He heard her sharp intake of breath as he bit down once again on that oh-so-sensitive spot just beneath her right ear.  He found the neckline of her chemise and with one downward stroke split it to expose her breasts.  High and pert, full and round they beckoned his touch. 

         He loosed her hair from his grip and slid his knee between her legs, parting them wide as he dipped his mouth to her breasts. The musky sweet scent of her arousal teased his senses and made his mouth water with anticipation. A soft whimper slipped from her lips as his teeth pinned one of her nipples between them. Her full hips rose and her legs spread wider. He felt the moist heat of her brushing against his knee, as she rubbed her clit against it. He bit down harder on her nipple and her body arched towards his. He marked her body with his kisses, with his teeth, and with his hands. His hand brushed softly against her downy vee of need.  His fingertips slipping through her swollen lips to find her clit.  She was wet, she was molten lava and she was his. His fingertip swirled and stroked just as she had swirled and stroked his cock.  He milked her clit, rolling it between his fingertips.  He dragged his fingertips over her wet outer lips and slipped a single finger into her.  He felt her tremble as her legs spread even wider, giving him full access to her treasure box of desire.  Two fingers slipped in and he could feel the muscles contract around them, she pulsed with need.  Three fingers slipped in and he nearly came again.  Her inner muscles pulsed and contracted tightly around his fingers. He had to taste her; the scent of her was driving him to sheer madness. He pulled his fingers from her and lifted her by her hips, dragging her sweet dew dripping vee to his lips. 

         Wild, sweet, salty and untamed, she tasted like the ocean as he buried his tongue deep inside her.  He licked and suckled her.  He swirled his tongue over and around her clit; it pulsed as her legs trembled against his arms.  His teeth grazed over it and he felt a gush of her honey spilling down his throat.  His thirst for her was insatiable, so he drank. He drank until she screamed her release and then he drank from her more. 

         His cock throbbed against his taunt stomach like a buoy on the ocean, carried by the waves of passion building inside him. His only desire was to mark her inside the way he had marked her on the outside.  No man walking the face of the earth would have any doubts as to whom this woman belonged to. 

         He lowered her hips from his lips and drew her shoulders up from the sand.  He wrapped her legs around his hips, his throbbing cock pulsing against her wetness.  Wrapping her hair once again around his hand, he drew her head back and bit down hard on her neck.  As her breath left her lungs, he thrust his cock deep inside of her. She was so wet, so tight and so ready for him. He felt the instant contraction of her inner muscles gripping his cock.  Slowly he lifted her hips, dragging his cock from her depths. A soft hiss slipped through her lips as he buried himself once again in her velvety folds. He stroked her from the inside out, his hips moving in the age-old rhythm. Her long legs tightened around his hips as he drove into her lithe body. They rode as one, higher and higher. He could feel her pulsing inner muscles milking his cock.  He reached down to the juncture of their bodies and rolled her clit between his fingertips.  Once again he lowered his head to her neck and bit down just below her right ear. She screamed her release, as his own roared from his lips; together, shattering into tiny prisms of light in the dawn of a new day.
© Copyright 2007 Terilynne (terilynne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1321783-Dawn