*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1507454-Environment
by Rider
Rated: E · Article · Educational · #1507454
Environment is our surrounding.We have to keep our environment neat and tidy.
        An  Environment is nothing but our surroundings.Healthy surroundings make a heathy lifestyle.People in an environment should be aware of the evils of an unhealthy surrounding.Students should be educated in their schools about the evils of an untidy environment.Cleanliness is next to Godliness,so keep your surrounding neat and tidy. Juniors should be given practical work in different places. Elders should be a role model to their wards.Most dangerous diseases arise from an untidy environment.Future generations should be disease free,which can be achieved only by educating children at an young age.
                                            Moderation is must, but it should not distrub the peace of nature.God created the world,not to destroy ,but to enhance its beauty further.So, utilize all the things in nature without disturbing its firm.Be friendly with the environment and look after it as your own body.Love it and adore it.Be graceful to nature and it will return its fruit to you.
© Copyright 2008 Rider (femijai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1507454-Environment