*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1518398-A-Thing-Called-Life
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Fanfiction · #1518398
Fan Fiction. I wrote this as a tribute to characters from Naruto, J x Tsunade.
Love. The most powerful word known to man, no matter how it is stated. It can change destinies, and shift realities in a matter of four letters. No one is completely immune to it's power, though some do resist. Tsunade was no exception.

As a sannin, she was never meant to find it, nor to feel it. A sannin, good or evil was to resist it at all costs. Closeness to others was a lethal arrow that could end lives. As an unspoken rule, sannins lived on their own, fought for them selves and only kept a few acquaintances close by; it was the only way to save their own skins.

The exception to her was one fluffy haired, fifty year old, perverted writer, and fellow sannin, Jiriaya.

They had always been close, no matter how many squabbles they had gotten into. His perverted mind had its charms, no matter how she resisted them.

Eventually, as they had gone from being preteens together into adulthood, something between the two had changed. Their fights got pettier and pettier, as they strengthened. Jiriaya was still a pervert, but to her there was always something more behind his jet black eyes that seemed to tear her soul apart.

Eventually she gave into his wishes, knowing that in secret they were hers too. they began to spend numerous hours together, searching for the two remaining Sannin Scrolls.

He was there after Dan had died in her arms; He had comforted her the whole night. Years had passed and they became closer, shifting from just friends into a form of lovers. They would satisfy their carnal urges in private and deny it in public.

This is where the real story begins.

She had met up with him again; The hotel was not where she wanted to be, but it was to suffice as they were only to be there a couple of hours at most.

His door was unlocked and he waited inside for her to arrive.

She wore her best Yukata and under shift, as to not arouse suspicion from any one who had seen her enter. It was late enough at night that most travelers were getting rooms or bunking down for the night.

He laid on the straw stuffed mattress, the rough cotton sheets barely covering his nethers.

His tanned body had not lost a lot of it's physique. The muscles of his stomach and chest still shown proudly through the slight droop of aged skin. The white trail of soft hair that led from his belly button to his crotch was a beautiful as ever.

Tsunade entered, locking the door behind her and passing him to go to the restroom to change before their coupling.

She had chosen that night to wear her white bra and panties with little green smiley faces all over them. her pigtails were let down as she looked herself over.

For a woman of fifty years of age, she was still looking good. Even with the jutsu, she could never look sixteen again, but looking in her early to mid-twenties was fine with her.

She opened the bathroom door and noted how Jiriaya had dimmed the lights down. The light cast from the restroom to the bed outlined every line of his mostly carved out body. To her this was more beautiful and priceless than the necklace she had given Naruto.

In her slow strut she made her way over to the bed they were to share. Jiriaya sat up a bit straighter, the outline of his harden organ made her most sacred area ache with needs that hadn't been satisfied in years.

She knelt onto the mattress as he ghosted a hand up her arm, playing lightly with the bra strap. She couldn't help but to lean into his every caress, feeling that it made her seem closer to him than she was.

He leaned in, placing gentle kisses on her neck, and slowly letting his tongue linger on her pulse as his calloused hands lightly made their way to her bra hooks.

Once the unnecessary cloth was removed, he nipped her breasts playfully, and she took in the aroma of his hair. The Toad sage had sprinkled Sandalwood oil in his hair; her favorite scent.

He slowly made his way down to her belly, circling his tongue around the little dip, but not poking into it.

With the grace of a seasoned performer, Tsunade laid back and allowed him his access.

He pulled her panties down her finely curved legs and tossed them to the floor.

Lowering his head he breathed in her scent, and she shook with anticipation. His tongue was nothing but pleasure as she squirmed to get as much of it as she could.

He slid a finger in her, and she knew she was hot and soaked. Before she could register what was going on again, she was staring into the black eyes that Jiriaya was blessed with. His mouth moved to her and she could taste herself in his kiss.

With a buck of th hips he was into her, and she made it known.

Her screams of pleasure were loud and drawn out as he made her whimper. His strokes were slow and deliberate, but they hit her very core. She begged for more and he sped up, his motions were becoming more wanton by the moment.

His gentle caresses were now needy grabs and her screams seemed to fill the room.

With a rush of warmth and contractions she let out a final cry of his name.

Jiriaya pulled out and continued with his hand, releasing his hot seed onto her belly.

Gasping for breath they collapsed on the mattress together.

A knock at the door awoke Tsunade early in the morning.

Her apartment was a filthy mess and she wasn't much better. Her dreams had been a memory, and she was feeling hopeful that this would be the day that Jiriaya returned to Konoha.

She opened the door to a very somber looking Kotetsu.

He handed her a note with her name on it and bowed respectfully to her.

She recognized the sloppy hand-writing of the news bearer.

With the eagerness of a child on their birthday she tore the note open, a piece of red cloth fell from the folds.

"Dearest Lady Tsunade,

We regret to inform you that your Team mate and fellow Sannin, Jiriaya, has fallen in the name of Konoha. We are indebted to him with our lives, and hope that you will grant his name to be placed upon the Black Stone. Your Faithful ally, the Misokage."

She fell to her knees. Not knowing how to feel after losing two lovers in her life. The tears seemed ready and alert to her as they sprang from her eyes and hit the ground.
© Copyright 2009 Lydia Marie (themagicaltea at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1518398-A-Thing-Called-Life