*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1520914-Nature-and-Life
by heart
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1520914
Similarly nature and life in itself, is but the same in all its essence.
Nature and Life...

Sometimes I wonder how nature turns the other way around, to a thing of beauty and
then to a wrath against humanity. Similarly life is also the same, not all that easy but sometimes instills fear and anxieties. I guess, it is finding the right reasons such things do happen unexpectedly.

Difficult changes brought about by nature and life itself... makes an offer of small hopes, a light after the darkness, and a promise of well-being. Inspite of all the adversities and complexities it shall bring upon us, it stirs a life change and a new beginning.

A hope that all things would come into its place, and not to be overtaken by the circumstances it brings forth. A significant mystery that unfolds in our very own eyes, as we all journey through life.

As we grow and learn, what lessons nature and life can give us, only then can we appreciate its essence, and what it can offer mankind. A sense of our being, and a wonder to unravel its mystery.






© Copyright 2009 heart (pinkym at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1520914-Nature-and-Life