*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1582271-Bi-Girls-in-Bondage-5
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Other · #1582271
A new twist....
“Please! Stop please…..”

Zach was scared and confused; his pain was intense. He had called out the “safe” word, ‘Mommy’, several times; Sarah, Molly, Loni and Ron ignored his pleas. Molly was giving a hand job to Ron while Loni masturbated. Sarah was behind Zach, twisting the leather thong impossibly tight around his scrotum.

“MOMMY!!!!!” Zach screamed in agony.

Molly grinned devilishly, with Ron’s erection still in her hand. Loni sipped her cognac a licked her lips. Sarah winked at the trio in front of her. Then, in an answer to Zach’s prayer, Sarah loosened the thong. She walked around in front of Zach and kissed him passionately. Zach hung limply on the crossbar, whimpering.

“We will decide his fate in a while…..” Sarah said.

***********************************************

Two days earlier, Ron was enjoying his payback from Sarah, Molly and Loni. The heroin was working its magic as the trio of ladies were drying him off after his bubble bath.

“Our tiger looks relaxed….” Molly giggled.
“He took it like a stud….” Sarah whispered, and then nuzzled his neck.

The ladies got Ron into a bathrobe and then into the living room and onto the couch. Loni poured cognac and brought it to the pleasantly buzzed revelers. Loni sat beside Ron and handed him his drink; she nuzzled up to him and put her head on his shoulder. Sarah was browsing through her DVD library as Molly sat down on the other side of Ron. Ron smiled at the memory of his reward for taking his punishment: blowjobs and massages from the three gorgeous women, as well as the heroin.

“Here we go….” Sarah said as she pulled two DVD’s off the shelf.

She had chosen “Hostel” 1 and 2. Sarah was quite the aficionado of blood and guts horror movies; indeed, they gave her a marvelous sexual rush in watching pain being administered. Her collection of flicks had also given her juicy ideas for S&M parties. Sarah also had a secret agenda in showing these movies to her lovers: would they be interested in not only torture of the prey, but in killing? This idea had been intriguing to her ever since seeing these movies, in which rich people paid to torture and kill young victims. After popping in the DVD, Sarah plopped on the floor in front of the others and waited to watch their reactions.

While they were watching, Sarah knelt before Ron and untied his robe. She nuzzled his thighs and she could hear him purr. Loni and Molly winked at each other and giggled. None of the foursome could get over how lucky they had been this summer, what with no major arguments between them; the wonderful sex didn’t hurt any, either. And with four people, everyone was “occupied”. Dialog and music from the movie on the TV brought their attention to the screen. Ron had been enjoying the female characters in the movie with the great tits, especially the spa scene.

“Oh…this is a good part….” Sarah said.

Sarah turned and sat on the floor between Ron’s legs. In the movie, the victim was shackled to a chair in a dank dungeon. The torturer then proceeded to impale the victim with a power drill, with much screaming from the victim. Ron felt his cock begin to stir when he saw that the ladies were enjoying the scene on the TV. All four were recalling the power of the torturer and the helplessness of the victim; both were aids to all of their orgasms. Ron felt Loni’s hand reaching for his cock. Molly’s head was on his shoulder, fingers deep in her clit.

“Someone’s getting hard…..” Loni said. Sarah’s head was on Ron’s thigh.
“Sadism is an aphrodisiac….” Sarah whispered.
“Should we do a drill with Sarah?” Ron joked; Sarah playfully bit his thigh.
“We should do something like this….” Molly said.
“The best parts are yet to come….” Sarah said.
“Ron’s best part is yet to come…” Loni giggled, squeezing tighter.

Everyone laughed; Ron soon let out a groan of orgasm and a large load exploded into Loni’s hand. She spread it over his loins and thighs and the three ladies took turns licking it up. Ron was in heaven. Soon Ron began to dose off as the ladies continued to watch the movies of torture and killing. The looks exchanged between the revelers had settled it: they must try this!


Sarah, Molly and Ron were at the American Tap Room the following day and were enjoying the atmosphere. They were also checking out customers to “invite” to their orgy. Were they ready for such an event? Would killing be a rush like giving torture is? A man or a woman? And how to “dispose” of the evidence?

“Here ya go guys…” said the barmaid as she brought more drinks.
“Thanks, Darla….” Sarah said. Ron watched Darla walk away.
“Ya wanna do her?” Molly teased.
“Of course….” Ron answered.
“Well, if we kill her she won’t bring more drinks….” Loni joked.

Sarah then noticed a male customer at the end of the bar. Loni soon followed her gaze.

“Ohhhh….he’ll do!” Loni whispered.
“Yes indeed…” Sarah agreed. Molly was gazing at the man.
“I wonder how he’ll scream in pain?” Molly teased, quite buzzed.
“Well, if you invite him over, we can find out!” Loni said.
“Get him, Molly….” Ron said.

Molly squeezed Ron’s knee and walked over to the man at the bar. Sarah winked at Ron. They could not hear the conversation between Molly and the man, but saw him glance and raise his glass. They returned the gesture and waved. Soon the man and Molly were at the table.

“Hi…” the man said nervously.
“Everyone….this is Zach….meet Sarah, Loni and Ron…” Molly said.

Zach recognized Sarah, and after some chatting was quite intrigued with a multiple person orgy. Loni and Molly were stunning, he noticed. Sarah explained to Zach about the bisexuality of the ladies and he seemed very excited. No one mentioned the S&M. Darla brought fresh drinks over, and soon everyone were quite buzzed. Sarah soon had her hand at Zach’s crotch and kissed him. He was hooked.

“Are ya ready for a bit of fun, Zach?” Molly teased.
“I thought you’d never ask!” Zach replied.
“This’ll be a weekend you won’t forget…” Ron said.

Molly nuzzled Ron as everyone exchanged excited smiles.







© Copyright 2009 Brandy deLuc (brandydeluc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1582271-Bi-Girls-in-Bondage-5