*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1607849-Stepbrother-and-Stepsister
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Drama · #1607849
I had a hard time beliving what was happeining to me all because of cole and his jelousy
Summer slowly starts as graduation is coming i only look to see if im going to make it to the stage wearing the presious gold medal aroud my neck reciving the graduating award. days pass by until the graduation day so exited as i go early in the moring to hug Rosemarie my mum and my sister Anisah so I could get to school rushing along the way i got there just in time man oh man was I almost late, standing in the line waiting for my turn waiting and waiting till they called my name Natlie D'souza
I walked up and recieved a medal award and headed of the stage.A month after graduation summer has already started haning out with friends and the best of all waiting to see my brother for after almost 10 years the day finaly came July 14.
At the airport going to see Cole after 10 years waiting with my family cole came oh my god Cole its really you but who would have thought having him here would make things worse then it already was.2 months after cole ariving from England i see he is slowly taking over all my rights and comfurt, treating me in the begining like his servent but slowly ending the servent treatment and going to attitude and geting balmed on. Rosmarie has not seen her son for about the same 10 or 11 years till today so of course she would treat him better I meen i can understand but when things slowly start going bad and having everyday as misery and lifeless days i made a dissision to meet with my dad. After past problems I went to meet up with him with out telling Rosemarie.Who would have thought i would beable to meet him after that but what i didnt not see coming at all is seeing him for a while and then ending things just because he doesnt want to call which ment i could not have called myself until he had made the first move. Slowly things came into place soon but if it has been oneperson who could not see me succeed it was Cole. Natlie why are you giving attitude to Cole, I DID NOT! as i shouted to Rosemarie NO I DIDNT STOP SCREAMING NATALIE! Cole told me you have been treating him like an outsider making him feel sad uncomfurtable wats wrong with you Natlie no I did not he is the one doing that to me and makes me do all his work cleaning the house and everything why dont you go talk to him then Rosemarie. Dont you dare turn around and lay all this on Cole what has he done he has just been here for a couple of months and your already doing this get out of my face i dont want to hear another word out of you go to your room now. Laying on my bed thinking of a way to seek revenge I herd a knock on my door twice as i walked towards it I saw a note on the floor iI opned the doornobody there i picked up th note as I unfolded it there was a drop of blood on top of my name I started to shivier with goosebumps as i started to read .....

Hello Natalie I think you know very well who this is so no need to metion names i enjoyed your argument with Roemarie hahaha but dont worry this is just the beginning there is a lot more to come come so stay surprised or i wont be any fun know would it and dont think about showing anyone this paper or your lif will soon be in danger ot that it isnt right now but it would be alot worse get out of my house or you will die within these next 48 hours once your done reading this go to the fireplace at 12 am burn it in there nothingshould be left or ealse ahahahahahah...

My body starting to tremble with fear and getting cold scared to death thinking of what to do and how to do it will he win or will I




TO BE CONTINUED By Pranita



© Copyright 2009 natasha (pranita at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1607849-Stepbrother-and-Stepsister