*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1682201-Youve-Gone-To-Far
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1682201
Two friends driving down an old country road discover the towns dark secret
"what do you mean lost? You said you knew exactly where we were going! God dammit Cooper you really have proved that you are a total fucking moron!" Josh screamed. Cooper sitting in the driver's seat trying to sink into it and hide, just sat there silently trying to figure out where they were. "According to a sign i saw five miles back we should be about seventeen miles from a small town. we should have enough gas in the tank to get there, plus i have a container full of gas in the trunk." Cooper said trying to not sound hurt by his friends words. "what ever, i really don't give a fuck anymore." josh replied sharply. He started the car up again and continued down the dirt road. About fifteen miles down the road the saw a sign that read "welcome to Harvest Town". "OK all we need to do is find a gas station that is open and ask for directions". Josh hasn't said a word and it was starting to make Cooper uneasy.
© Copyright 2010 poetic tragedy (chronicxcooper at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1682201-Youve-Gone-To-Far