*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1687083-The-New-Job-part-1
Rated: XGC · Serial · Erotica · #1687083
Well, summer is here and it's time to look for a summer job... you want me to do WHAT?!
         The New Job
         Part 1


         I stand at the opening of a dark alley, my body trembling with excitement and trepidation. I’ve been looking for a part time job and this was my best prospect. My friend, Jack, said I’d be perfect for here. Of course, him telling me that after fucking me all night wasn’t exactly settling. Still, my resolve doesn’t waver despite my shaky heart and mind. I start walking, putting one foot in front of the other towards the warmly lit door at the end of the alley. Shakily I stretched my hand out to the door, nervousness swelling in my chest as I knock. The slit in the door opens, a man’s face looking around before saying, “Can I help you?”

         I hesitate, my mind blanking for a minute before kicking back into overdrive. “Yes, I was told to speak with Rob about a job,” I say meekly, my unease clear in my voice.

         He looks me over, as if appraising a slab of fresh meat. I fiddle with the hem of my tank top, shifting my purse on my slender shoulder. I know he’s looking to see if I could make the cut, so I steady my nerves, trying to project calm and dedication. He closes the slit but then works on the locks to the door. He opens it slowly, “Come on in babe, he’s in back.” I nod my head in thanks and step inside. As I cross in front of him he reaches out and grabs my ass. Instinctively I let out a small moan, his firm hand feeling pretty good on my firm, small ass. He moans a little as he let’s go. “I think you’ll do fine babe. In fact when Rob sets you up I might even see if I can buy you for an hour or two,” he says lecherously. I can feel his eyes taking off my tight hugging tank top and my long beige skirt. Instead of feeling repulsed, I’m turned on by his longing stare. He’s not that bad looking, a little scruffy, and definitely older. “Better head on inside, lovely.”

         “Oh yea,” I say as I turn and head inside. Red hazy light fills the club like main room, slow jazz music playing from the jukebox. As I walk towards the bar I can hear the sounds of sex coming from the hall I crossed. My guess is that hall led to the private rooms. I reach the bar and steal my nerves before saying, “I’m looking for Rob about a job.”

         The bartender didn’t even look up from the drink he was pouring for the customer at the end as he droned, “Down the hall, last door all the way at the end.”

         I nod and thank him, very nervous as I start my walk down the hall. I quickly realize that there were no doors to the rooms, only curtains. One door I could see the silhouettes of a girl that I am pretty sure is younger than my and an older man ravishing her. I can feel heat growing between my legs as I picture me in her place. I bite my lower lip as I turn away, heading back down the hall. Another room, the curtain was pulled open and the girl, about seventeen with blonde hair dressed in a bathrobe, waved at me as she brushed her hair. I wave back as I continue on. I ignore the rest of the room, some open some occupied. I reach the only physical door, the name Rob Davis printed on it. I knock nervously before the door blasts open and I’m knocked over by a petite brunette, her eyes full of tears, and her voice screaming obscenities towards the office as she runs out of the hall.

         “Damn, that’s the fourth girl this week,” I could hear a gruff sounding man mutter. “Well, pick yourself up off the floor and come in girl!”

         I scramble to my feet and walk into the office, closing the door behind me. Rob isn’t a bad looking guy, short beard, longer black hair, blue eyes. He’s built too. I stand in front of his desk. My nerves cause me to freeze up, watching as his gaze works up and down my petite, thin frame. His eyes stop at my chest, which I pride myself with as it’s not too big but it’s definitely not small. His eyes slide back up to mine and I shudder seeing his gruff façade, “Well, what you want?”

         I shake myself out of my stupor and say, “My name is Naomi Selene Edwards. I want a job here.”

         “Here? Surely you know what this place is by now,” Rob says seductively, reaching for a couple of glasses and a bottle of whisky. “How old are you, girl?”

         I swallow nervously, “I’m seventeen.” He gets up from his chair and walks around his desk, walking behind me and looking at my butt. Nervously I continue, “My friend Jack, he’s a customer here sometimes, he said I’d be perfect for this job.”

         “Oh? I’m guessing you mean Jack Johnson?” I nod and see Rob’s face split into a grin as he reached his chair again, “Jack certainly has an eye for talent. Strip for me so I can get a better look.”

         I swallow and nod before nervously pulling my tank top off slowly, my red lace bra covering my pert breasts. I reach down, growing more confident in my actions, sliding my skirt to the floor. I smirk at Rob, who is thoroughly enjoying the view, before turning around and bending over, pulling the waistband of my thong down off my burning flesh. “Very nice,” I hear as I stand back up, my resolve strengthening and my body shivering in anticipation. I reach behind my back and unhook my bra, my body still turned away from Rob. I let my bra tumble to the floor before turning slowly back to Rob. Rob’s face lights up as he gets a look at my perky tits, my nipples rock hard in the cool air. “Very nice indeed, and shaved too,” Rob says as he stands again. He walks over to me and slides his hand between my legs, rubbing my warm, damp pussy. “Seems like someone wants to give me a demonstration of their talents.”

         I nod and spread my legs a little, almost begging him to touch me more. “Well, my little flower, since Jack recommended you I’m going to assume you aren’t a virgin.” Rob walks behind me, his hands already at the buckle of his jeans. “Bend over for me babe.” Instinctively I bend over, spreading my legs slightly and bracing myself against his desk. I hear Rob’s jeans hit the floor and I bite my bottom lip before I feel the tip of his cock rub up against my damp pussy lips. Earlier I had some bad thoughts about this place, but with Rob’s cock just seconds away from fucking me I felt like I was in heaven.

         Suddenly Rob thrust forward and I gasped from the suddenness of his entry. His cock was bigger than I first thought as well. Rob started thrusting in and out at a wild pace. My body tenses with every thrust, I instantly love the wild passion and recklessness of it all. All too soon Rob pulls out and says, “God you’re so tight babe, sit on the desk for me.” I do as I’m told, spreading my legs wide for him. He slides back into me and goes back to fucking me with passion.

         “Ohh yes!” I cry, letting loose my passion, “Ohh fuck yes!!”

         “That’s a good little whore!” Rob says his pace quickening as I feel his cock grow even more in me, “My newest little whore is so fucking good!”

         “Oh fuck me!! Fuck your little whore!” I moan, my arousal reaching its peak. “Ohh fuck!! I’m gonna cum!!”

         “Yes,” Rob says, his hands like vice grips on my hips, “Cum for me!!” he moans before gasping and pushing all the way in.

         I feel his cock explode in me; my body then explodes in white heat as I start to cum. My pussy pulls and milks Rob’s eight inch cock with all its might. After a few minutes he pulls out, our combined juices dripping out of my pussy. Rob moans at the sight before tossing me a towel that I use happily, cleaning up our mess. Rob motions to a door in the back of his office, “You may borrow that shower to freshen up before we talk business.”

         I nod before attempting to stand, my knees shaking from having my world rocked. “I don’t think this was mentioned but I’m not on birth control.” I say, not that I’m regretting letting him cum in my pussy but I figured it should be said.

         “Don’t worry about it; all my employees get free medical care. I have a doctor on staff.”

         I smirk, “Employees unless you’re the one fucking them?” I ask smartly, causing him to grin. I don’t take any more chances as I head into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and let the cool water flow over my hot, pulsating skin. My arousal, however, doesn’t decrease at all. I guess the excitement over doing this for cash excites me. I make it a quick shower and then towel off before walking back into the office. I sit down in the offered chair, still stark naked from our session earlier.

         “Just needed to break the ice?” Rob says, pouring the whisky he got earlier into the glasses offering me one. I take it and nod appreciatively. “Well, I think you’ll fit in just fine. As you can tell, we sell sex here. How much are you looking to do?”

         I think before answering quickly, “Well, I can do a few hours each week day plus most of the weekend.”

         Rob nods, “A lot of our girls live here full time, but we do take in part timers.” He stands and smiles, “We take ten percent of your earnings, a twenty-five dollar rental fee per day for part timers. While you can set your own rates, we have a $100 per hour minimum.”

         “Do I need to tell you my rates?” I ask, nervousness building in me.

         “No, but we do need you to keep a receipt book for our records.”

         I nod, “I can do that. What about medical?”

         “Well, we’ll need our doctor to take a blood sample to make sure you’re clean. Otherwise, condom use, or the lack there of, is up to you. All customers are required to show the hosts proof of being clean before they make any purchases. Really, we run a tight ship.”

         I nod, definitely a tight ship. “I’m in!”

         Rob nods and smirks at me as he reaches out to shake my hand, “Great. I’ll send the doctor to your room for that blood sample. Now a couple of things you should know, outside your room or in view of non paying customers you have to wear a bathrobe, but nothing else. If a customer oversteps your bounds just yell and bouncers will help out. Other than that have fun.”

         “Thanks,” I say shaking his hand, “When do I start?”

         “Whenever you want, babe.”

TO BE CONTINUED
"The New Job part 2"   by Steven Jester

© Copyright 2010 Steven Jester (sjester1986 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1687083-The-New-Job-part-1