*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1690813-house-on-devils-pass
Rated: 13+ · Other · Ghost · #1690813
Two friends receive an invite to stay in a haunted sanitarium for a huge cash prize.
         "Hey Josh, come check this out!" Cooper exclaimed from the computer room. Josh walked in with a can of monster, still looking tired at twelve in the after noon. "What is it?" Josh asked. Cooper motioned towards the computer screen. The web page showed an old sanitarium, and the words "Dare to spend the night on Devils Pass" Written in blood. "I got an email back from the owner. he said that we among the luck seven to stay the night and try to win the cash prize." Cooper said starting to work himself up. Since he was eleven, Cooper had been fascinated by the super natural, and this was a dream come true. "Nice man, how much is the prize?" Josh asked. "one million fucking dollars!" Cooper exclaimed. "Damn!" was all Josh could say.

         They both sat in the living room of their apartment that they shared and stared at the computer screen. Josh was 19, short close to 5' 7'' with long blond hair. He was skinny but still built for his size. cooper was 21 somewhere around 6' 2'' with long jet black hair that he straightened everyday. He was on the heavier side weighing close to 225Lbs.

© Copyright 2010 poetic tragedy (chronicxcooper at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1690813-house-on-devils-pass