*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691679-Story-Of-Blonde-Queen-Veronica-1
by Shauna
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Young Adult · #1691679
Where all a family, a family that will take over...blondes
¨i don't care¨, Veronica exclaimed flipping her luscious blonde hair, Ms. Smith seemed frustrated at Veronica, ¨but that will hurt¨, she said trying to reason with Veronica. Veronica breathed and sighed, ¨I don't care¨, she said getting a little louder, ¨how will you not when your head is chopped of your body Veronica¨, Ms. Smith yelled clearly angry, Ms. Smith clenched her teeth waiting for a response. Veronica rolled her eyes and blinked five times, ¨excuse me Ms. Smith I'm on the phone...so disrespectful¨, Veronica yelled flipping her hair back revealing her cell phone, Ms. Smith sighed used to Veronica being well Veronica. The bell rung and Veronica, got up and left not waiting for dismissal, her heels clacked as she walked and everyone in the hall moved out her away fearing to get in three feet of the pink princess.

¨Where is my nail filer person¨, Veronica yelled getting frustrated she started breathing more heavily, scared her nails will get ugly. A slightly obese girl ran up to Veronica with a nail filer, ¨hi nail filer person¨, Veronica screeched happily, the nail filer girl smiled, her short blonde hair moving as she walked could not compare to Veronica's...and Veronica knew this. As she walked she watched as boys sputtered over her, she enjoyed that part especially you could not get boys to do that from her home planet, only humans acted so...human. ¨Nail filer person can you help me with something¨, Veronica asked, sounding very happy which she was almost aways, ¨yes Ms.Veronica¨, the nail filer person responded. ¨Can you get out my face right about...now¨, Veronica retorted laughing at her own joke, the nail filer person quickly dispersed, Veronica wiped her forehead to her it felt like she's been walking for ages. A girl similar to Veronica ran up the hall, her heels clattered loud Veronica spied Tiffany and knew it was an emergency, Tiffany had switched to her flats, ¨code 9 oh no¨, Veronica nearly fell out, how can this happen? Tiffany finally reached Veronica, Tiffany nodded and shook her feet no wanting to say things aloud, ¨we'll have to destroy her completely¨, Veronica announced and Tiffany knew what will happen next Veronica will start a war, a war that has been predicted for the longest...THE WAR OF THE BRUNETTES.
© Copyright 2010 Shauna (shenna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691679-Story-Of-Blonde-Queen-Veronica-1