*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1704816-The-Man-Of-Shadows
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Death · #1704816
1st part of a story about a man must end the life of a friend in order to save his family
the man of shadows

MAN sat waiting as he stared at the man that went by the name of Frederick,a former friend and a mortal enemy,now siting in front of the person he had betrayed.

This was his sole reason, the drive, his purpose for him to be here. He had to kill Frederick for the crimes he had done.

One week earlier in a little farm house somewhere far from the cites and towns of modern Europe MAN returned home to find that his elderly father had been slain. Panicking and unsure of what to do MAN dashed to the small town that was situated naught but 2 miles away.

Upon arrival at this town MAN was called to the local fresh food market and told to go to a room at the back of the tavern.

MAN did as instructed and was surprised to find Frederick in the corner twirling a knife on the tip of a finger with MAN's wife and 2 children all tied and gagged behind him.

After a brief argument Frederick picked up the knife grabbed a child his son and slew the child with a flash of his blade.

Shock,horror and an overwhelming anger swelled in MAN cursing he lunged at Frederick knocking the knife away and punching him straight in the face.

Falling backwards Frederick touched his now broken and bleeding nose and swung at MAN with all the might he had and sent MAN to the floor faintly MAN remembered that a stranger had burst into the room attacked Frederick and with Frederick fleeing with the child and wife he lost his hold of consciousness and succumbed to the darkness.

Chapter One Completed


Chapter Two Coming Soon


i hope everyone enjoyed reading this and if everyone likes it and wishes for me to I'll make a second chapter and continue on with my story.
© Copyright 2010 Katakuna (tyranos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1704816-The-Man-Of-Shadows