*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1722279-Rescue
by Jen
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Dark · #1722279
Yeah. It's kind of personal and intense. >.>
She doesn't want to be told what to do, no doesn't even want to hear the opinions of others

Doesn't want to be told right from wrong, no, she'd rather figure it out on her own

Sometimes she may seem like she don't care, silent and oblivious to all your stares, but no, on the inside she's dying to know what you really think...

Screaming for the answers that are lying deep inside

She tells you over and over that she doesn't want anyone special in her life, what she wants to do is get out and be free and while that may be just know she's got her hears set aside waiting forever for that perfect guy who's willing to look deep enough inside (certain standards set she knows no one will ever meet because it's better than getting closer)

And while it's true that she wants to be free, never tied down again (no not by anything) just know what she's not telling you:

She's too afraid to get too close to shore, to be anchored down and told not to worry

She knows there's a lie behind every promise, a catch that will catch you and never let you go... (it's happened before why not once more?)

She's indifferent when you call her weird and stupid-ha! That's what she wants you to think (can't you see)

'To write lovve on her arms' is something she takes shelter in because when you look her over she knows you'll never see...

That red stain on her tee? She writes it off as ketchup, don't she? Just an excuse so you won't know she's really bleedin...hidden somewhere you'd never think to look (and you don't)

Cut to pieces inside and out

Silently begging oh, please, won't you look? (Catch her so she can hate you for knowing you love her)

She wants to be rescured.

I want to be rescued.



JR

June 29, 2010

10:18PM
© Copyright 2010 Jen (jenniferanne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1722279-Rescue