*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1757489-One-of-those-nights
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Romance/Love · #1757489
Sleepless nights
Its just one of those nights when you know sleep wont come easy. You listen to the same sad song over and over again missing the one you want to be with. You try to cry but the tears wont come. You lay there trying to think of what you did wrong wondering how to take their hurt away because their pain is your pain. You desperately try to think of a way to make things right, to let them know you love them. How you miss every moment not being with them. How do you tell them how much you mean to them. How can you show them how special they are if you barely get to see them and you curse at life for things being the way they are. So you send them a song in text, but the words don't come close to expressing the love you have for them. So its just one of those nights when you know sleep wont come easy and you listen to the same sad song over and over again missing the one you want to be with.
© Copyright 2011 cjheart (cj.heart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1757489-One-of-those-nights