*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767986-Haibuns
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Aleks
Rated: · Other · Romance/Love · #1767986
Three haibuns, each on a different subject.
Most beautiful rose

With petals a crimson rush

The world a garden



There, across the room, she sat. She was perfect in every way, smart, funny, gorgeous, and so nice. My stomach hurt so bad I thought I was going to throw up. However, my interest and her beauty outweighed my fear and stomach ache.









Pure unleashed terror

Shadowy figure

A crossing over



         My brother lay on the table, no longer smiling. I stared not understanding at first, but after a moment, I realized what happened. I felt helpless, afraid and so pissed off that I can't find the words to describe it. I was a walking time bomb, ready to blow, erupt all over the first person I talk to.









Greatest evening

Life unmitigated joy

Horrible morning



         I felt the same as usual, happier, but otherwise no different. It was a great night, hanging out, enjoying each other's company, and relaxing. It was a good night; I hadn't seen them in a long while, close to three months. The next morning was like I had been run over by a train at seventy miles an hour. I paid a fair price for one of the best times of my life, and I would pay it again.

© Copyright 2011 Aleks (cougar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767986-Haibuns