*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1776991-The-perfect-friend
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Friendship · #1776991
What a real friend is like.
  The perfect friend.

Ever wonder what a real friend like? Because I sure did. A real friend is a person that knows absoultly evreything about even the worst things and, is still next to your side. Also that special person is there when all your suppose friends walk out on you the person walkes in. You do not have talk to your friend in years but if it is your real friend, it will feel like just yesterday you guys talked. Get the point? It's not the person that you see evreyday and say hi to your bestfriend or even real friend. The real friend is the one that is always with you when bad thing are going on. So do not fool your self. Don't take for granted that friend you might not talk to evrey day, but always has your back. Because you will regret that for your rest of your life. Evrey one has this person that you go like, I never talk to you but your always their to catch me when I fall. Have you ever felt that way? Yes you have. I know you have but you might not realize it. That person is your real friend. The last thing about a real vs. fake friend is: fake know a only a few things about you, real friend would be able to write a whole book about you.
© Copyright 2011 Michelle (micoco at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1776991-The-perfect-friend