*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1822838-Awareness
by yagen
Rated: · Other · Biographical · #1822838
Life's realization
As moonlight streams through dark stormy clouds, my illusion on synchronocity gained momentum, at first snatches like particles in the dust, then a wave like motion of gaining intensity to self realization. Are we just players in the world, following our mortal steps in the hope of salvation, led by your ethnicity, your geographical position and your culture that you born in?
Our race of stumblers situated on a rock revolving the sun evolved theories of origin, of meaning, of religion, of war, of persecution, of hatred, of gender bias and still we have not stilled our minds to our origin. We inhabit a planet that requires us to be clothed to suit the environment, we make friends with animals until the need to eat them, we destroy plant life so that we can make way for our seven billionth citizen today on the 31st October 2011.
We are aliens on this beautiful planet, forgotten by our originators, repeating our DNA evolution on the habitat. We have the audacity to measure dates by fictious religions and we walk on a rock that is far older than our attempts to reign our passions by imposing religious and matrimonial restrictions.
"let us create man in our image", YES, just who is us, the sacred triumvirate, Shiva, Brahma, Vishnu or the holy ghost etc. Horus masqerading through the ages as the virgin birth and landed up as the birth of Christ. An epoch written by Constinople, 300 years after the start date. Marketing, mayhem and madness introduced the big M, Money that governs your life!
The gold debacle of 1971 moved gold out of currency valuation to a land of Nod. If you got the Nod than your currency was better than mine, so 1 sheep in Peru was equivalent to a quarter of a sheep in England, so likewise 10 South Africans are equivalent to one European. Is it Racism, Monetary union, united Nations or just plain Slavery? Have we moved from the age before slavery into a different form of oppression or haven't you noticed?
Have you noticed how the information age is booming and yet our children play more online games reinforcing the Matrix.
What has been constant all this time?
The rock that we stand on and sometimes gaze in awe. The stillness in your mind as you meditate, the rocking of your body as you force yourself to stand upright are all reality, the rest my dear Watson, is just pure illusion.



© Copyright 2011 yagen (yagen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1822838-Awareness