*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845568-BoyMaou-BoyGirl-Chapter-11
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1845568
They capture the evil king and imprison him in one of earths best prisons for demons.
Disclaimer: I do not own KKM although I love changing them around a bit.

Note: Sorry everyone that it is taking a lot longer than I thought. I hope you enjoy the next few because they might be the last unless you feel that I should continue it on a little farther. I do have another story in mind and I keep calculating on how I should write it so I might just stop this one right here and proceed farther down the line while I create my other story.

Thanks:

Goddess of all Knowing-ness: Patience and you will see.

Chochowilliams: Wow cool I never saw a girl named that but I guess since I have an unusual name I can’t say much. Anyway thanks for sharing.

Pikeebo: Yes Yuuri does have the same feelings, as you will notice in the next few chapters. And no the reason why he turned into a girl was not because of the elemental giving birth. I just decided to change it around a bit since everyone is just making it like an accident or something of that sort.

XZanyu: Don’t worry read on and your fears will be abatted. I hope you enjoy it since you are the first of my reviewers.

Minna-sai. I do enjoy reading your reviews and tips that I have received from you. A lot of you have given me the courage to continue since I wasn’t having that much confidence that this story will be a hit. Domo Arigato Gozaimasu. Bows deeply

Chapter Eleven

As the fireball got close Wolfram’s eyes widen. A ball of light zipped in through the window and created a shield around Wolfram. The fireball smashed into it and went out in a puff of smoke. The king’s eyes grow side as saucers and his jaw drops.

“What in the hell…?” He exclaims as the light dims. When it fades in its place stood the unicorn that was previously thwarting the guards at Blood Pledge Castle. The unicorn turned his horn towards the king and a bolt of electricity hit the king.

“Ahh!” He screamed and fell over in a feint.

“He should not live.” Said Elizabeth. “There is no telling what he will do.”

“No!” Yuuri said loudly. “You know I do not like unnecessary killing.” His eyes narrow as he puts his arm around Wolfram’s waist. “I have a much better idea of where he will go.”

1111ELEVEN1111

“Are you sure, Shori?” Yuuri asks his brother.

“Yes, Yuuri. And how many times have I told you to call me Onii-chan?” Yuuri ignores him and turns to the others.

“Okay, minna-sai. Let’s all go back to my mother’s and rest for the night.” They all walk out while Shori yells at Yuuri.

“Yu-chan!” His big brother complex stiffly in position. “Are you even listening, Yuuri?”

1111ELEVEN1111

“I demand for you to let me go! Take these bonds off of me you pathetic human!”

“Yeah, yeah. I hope you do realize that only I can understand you, your wrinkled highness. The others just think you’re a demented bag of bones.” The man said laughing heartily. “I can understand you since I used to live in Shin Makoku.” He grins and wheels the disgraced king around the asylum specifically made for mazoku’s gone bad. “By the way, I wouldn’t try escaping. This place has tall brick walls made with hoseki stones. So once you approach them they send a charge through your body.” He slows down in front of a door. “Here is your royal suite, your highness.”

“Don’t use that tone with me, human.”

“I’m not human, old man. As a matter of fact I’m full mazoku. But not that it matters here. You see, you can’t use maryoku here on earth. Only earth’s Maou and Shin Makoku’s Maou can.” He opens the door and helps the old man to sit on the bed. “Owell, I guess you will just have to live with your solitude. Considering you will be here for the rest of your life.” He exited the room and shut the door. Theonius winced at the loud sound of the lock clicking into place.

1111ELEVEN1111

“Yuu-chan!!” Yuuri’s mother grabbed him into a light embrace while Yuuri just stood there smiling. “You look so cute in that form. So dashing as well.” She said with stars in he eyes. She then turned to Wolfram. “Oh my! Wolfram looks even more beautiful as a woman.” She embraced Wolfram.

“Ano, Hahaue please don’t squeeze Wolfram so tightly…” Yuuri stopped when he saw he was too late and hurried to grab Wolfram’s hand as the blonde held her hand to her mouth. Yuuri rushed Wolfram to the bathroom and held her hair out of the way as she threw what little she had left in her stomach up.

“Oh, my. Did I do something wrong?” Miko asked while she holds her hands over her mouth.

“No, Jennifer-san. Wolfram is just having the normal bout of morning sickness.” Gisela said while she was looking through her medicine pouch. She didn’t notice the angry glares and shocked looks on everyone’s faces.

“Eeeh!” Came the delighted squeal from Miko. Gisela’s eyes popped up at the sound of it. “Does that mean that we’re going to be Grandmother’s?” She asked Cheri as she zoomed over to the other woman’s side.

“Hai.” Cheri said while she smiles. “Our youngest sons will be the first to give us precious grandchildren.” They held hands as tears came to her eyes. Gisela smiled and walked to them.

“Excuse me, Jennifer-san. But by any chance do you think you could boil some water so I can get some medicinal tea made for Wolfram? She needs to drink it so that she doesn’t get sick.” Miko lead her to the kitchen. Shori glared at Conrad.

“I thought I could trust you enough to make sure that Yuuri stays under control? How could you let him get Wolfram pregnant?” Gwendal’s forehead wrinkled even more than usual when Conrad’s eyes widen.

“So what did you expect me to do keep an eye on them day and night?” Conrad asked while his smile crept back. “You do realize that that would be near to impossible, right?” Conrad asked while sticking his hands into his pockets. “Besides, those two love each other. Who am I to impede on something so wonderful?” Gwendal smiled at that.

“Shori, you’re brother is now a grown man.” Gwendal turned to completely face the younger man. A smirk lifting his lip. “Even I am impressed at how much he has grown in such a short amount of time. Yes, he might still be a boy in some ways but always in a good way.” With that he walked outside. Murata’s eyebrow quirked as he watched from the corner of the couch.

“My, my, and you guys always tell me that I am quixotic.” He laughs. “Tell Shibuya that I went home for the night.” And he walked out of the house. Gisela exited the kitchen with the sweet scented brew in her hands.

“Heika, Kakaa, can you sit here, Heika?” She pointed to the couch. He did as was directed. “Wolfram, can you please drink every bit of this? Don’t worry, it won’t make you sick. It helps by giving you energy and removes the morning sickness. It also does other things.” Gisela added after seeing Wolfram drink down the last drop. Wolfram’s brows furrowed as she hears that.

“Mmm. Tastes like strawberries. My favorite. Gisela, what did you mean by the other things?” Wolfram asked confused.

“That you will find out in an hour.” Gisela said as she stood. She smiled. And now me and Lady Cheri have a taxi waiting to take us to a hotel.” Her and Cheri walked outside talking and laughing the whole time. Wolfram and Yuuri looked at each other with confused looks. Wolfram shrugs her shoulders and lies down with her head on Yuuri’s lap. She looked into his eyes and smiled.

1111ELEVEN1111

In the taxi Cheri and Gisela are seated waiting for Conrad and Shouma to enter.

“What exactly did you mean by other things?” Cheri asked with a wry smile on her face.

“You of all people should know since you have had three pregnancies.” Gisela answered with a huge smile.

“Oh my!” Cheri exclaimed and watched Shouma and Conrad get in. They looked worried when they heard Cheri’s exclamation.

Conrad and Shouma look at each other while they see Miko run to the other taxi.

“Is Gunter and Gwendal going to the hotel with us?” Shouma asked Conrad.

“No, they are staying as body guards for Heika.”

“So only my son’s, your brothers and Gunter will be staying?”

“Yeah, and for once I am really glad that Hahaue came along so I can protect her.”

1111END1111
© Copyright 2012 Aerianna's_Will (elisponie69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845568-BoyMaou-BoyGirl-Chapter-11