*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1866202-The-Asgardian-Order
Rated: · Preface · Sci-fi · #1866202
Explaining the world that my stories take place in.


After sixteen thousand years war earth was no longer inhabitable, three nations built large crafts on near by planets and lunched off in search. Three of the crafts arrive in the best inhabitable planet known at the time, Asgard a ship designed by the Queens Royal Navy, manned by the five colonies of the north. The Nyian the heavy hauled colony ship of the South African Union. The final and last to arrive was The Wolcott, belonging the tyrant Oliver Rutledge of the American Union.


The Asgard took orbit near the northern pole, sending a landing party lead by Anthropologist Finn Talogran. Finn's party made contact with a northern tribe he named the Ailpein, they also took samples of the ice plateau the Ailpein called home. Finn was on the planet a month when the Nyrian attempted to take the Asgard by surprise during peace talks, the month of fallen planets began with the first ship crashing through the atmosphere. A group of Nyrians manged to crash the transports in the ice fields around the Ailpein village. The Ailpeins greeted them with open hands, and received small arms fire in return. The Ailpein chief sent word to Finn (who was north looking into a outpost site) he rushed his team down to the Village just in time to fight along side the chief. In the heat of the battle the chief offered his blood to Finn, who accepted giving the chief the name Tomas. They crushed the Nyrian on the ground and in the sky, even so Finn watched as the Asgard fell from the sky, crashing to the polar mountain the Ailpein claimed the gods called home.

Tomas who had learned a little English from Finn's people said, "to hell with them god, me brothers lay on that ground," he ordered his men to gather a group of strange furred beasts ( giant white sloths) the ship was found under 45 feet of snow and ice. The crash site became the City of Asgard, since this time the Asgardian people spread through the planet interacting with the tribes and the other earthlings.
The dates what ever year A.C. (after crash) and the days are 4 hours longer to go with with the scale of the planet, months are 6 days longer on average. The Asgards left much of the tech under the ice to protect the natives from it.

Oliver's people became a great southern nation and know and feared as the crown, spreading the order of their prophet across the planet, killing all who stand in their way. The Nyrian crashed mostly in an humanoid free continent, they made slaves out of their weak and uneducated who have taken to calling themselves the Native Nybrew people. The Nyrian elite build great war machines waiting for a great war to come.


The Planet is a larger version of earth with larger version of earth animals, others like the Titanoboa, Toxodon, the Thylacine, and the Phororhacos have counter parts wondering around the planet. Other animals include----The seabear is Ursus maritimus tyrannus. The Cervalces or stag moose. The Homotherium or scimitar cat. mostly large versions of modern animals and some strange extinct ones.

The main continent has no title, it has for main areas and two desert areas. The north and north west are the Asgardian ice fields and mountains, the central area are covered in mountains and forests, and a large valley is located in the middle of it known as the Vale. Morded is a mountain on the east coast, with a Asgradian city on top of it and Crown city in it's heart. To the south of that are the deserts split by a swamp, the deserts freeze over every fifty years. South of the deserts are the plains lands of the Crown where their capital, and their tribes control all. On the Southern edge is Mount. Gyria, home to a tribe of flying men.
© Copyright 2012 classloser (classloser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1866202-The-Asgardian-Order