*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1873817-My-imagination
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1873817
I wrote this back in October 2011 at my course.
Once upon a time lived a sheep called Ashfak. He had a fluro rainbow fleece, and ate rainbows and pooped unicorns. One day Ashfak was walking through his field of rainbows when he found a leprechaun listening to some music on his iPod Classic, which was practically half the size of him. 'Hi there, Leprechaun, how are you? said Ashfak, to no reply. Leprechaun was listening to his music too loud. 'Leprechaun!' repeated Ashfak. Still no reply. 'LEPRECHAUN!' No reply. Ashfak grabbed the earpieces, and pulled them out of the leprechauns ears. Dun Dun Dunnn. That was not good, because as soon as Ashfak whipped them out of his ears, EXTREMELY LOUD DUBSTEP blasted that threw Ashfak over to the other side of the field. 'AHHHHHHHH' yelled Ashfak, and fell into a heap on the ground. Leprechauns heap popped up over a tuft of grass. 'Hey you! What do ye think you're playing at, eh? I was listening to that, now why'd you have to go and whip them outta my ears for, huh?' he asked.
'All I wanted was to say hello...' mumbled Ashfak.
'Well, hello.'
'What is your name?'
'Paddy'
'Hello, Paddy. I don't like your music. It sounds like electronic heavy metal, and I don't like heavy metal.' said Ashfak.
'Well, what do you like?' asked Paddy.
'Songs by Parry Gripp, chur' replied Ashfak.
'Who the bleeping hell is that? asked Paddy.
'You don't know? OH MY GOD!' said Ashfak, and turned around, and shat out a unicorn. The unicorns head spike stabbed Paddy in the chest, killing him instantly. 'YAY! No more gay dubstep!' said Ashfak, and ran away to eat rainbows.

THE END.
© Copyright 2012 Captain Raison (captainraison at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1873817-My-imagination