*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1876027-SNOW-WHITE
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1876027
My take on the classic fairy tale Snow White.
Rhea White sat her wine glass down on the table and stood in front of the full length mirror.  Her black silk dressing gown lay open in front exposing her milky white tits, flat belly and hairless pubes.  At thirty-seven she was still sexy.  Most women envied her, but only one rivaled her; Snow, her stepdaughter.  But if Mr. Hunt carried out her plan the headlines would soon read “MILLIONAIRE’S DAUGHTER DEAD FROM APPARENT OVERDOSE”. She ached with anticipation for the call or knock on the door informing them of their daughter’s demise.

”It’s sad it had to come to this, but there can only be one queen.”

A wicked smile crossed her ruby lips as she let the robe slide from her shoulders. She admired her reflection in the mirror.  Her hands roamed over her toned body.  Mentally she compared herself to the woman twelve years her junior. Her rump was just as firm and high and although her breasts weren’t as perky they were still supple.  She pinched and pulled the erect tips sending currents of pleasure to her already charged pussy.  Her legs spread instinctively, two fingers of her right hand parting the swollen lips to tease her clit before plunging inside her wetness. She leaned into her reflection touching her lips to the mirror as her fingers continued to work in and out of her juicy hole.

                   

“Mirror, mirror, show me a sign if there’s a pussy as deep and wet as mine.”

The shimmering pane rippled as if liquid and a deep voice emanated from within.

” Snow White’s pussy is just as wet and deep, twice as tight and four times as sweet. “

Infuriated Rhea grabbed the wine glass and hurled it into the mirror, shattering both.  The bitch wasn’t dead yet.



****

Snow didn’t know how long she’d been unconscious. 

“Your body guard boyfriend left. Your “friends” alerted us you were passed out and unresponsive before leaving too”, said Derek the club manager obviously irritated.

“Why didn’t you call 911?” Snow inquired.

“I worked to revive you; I’d have called if needed. But I didn’t want the bad press from you slipping into a drug- induced coma in here, even though you’d love the attention.”

“You think I did this as a publicity stunt?”

“I’ve seen your sex tape Mizz White and as often as I wished I was one of the seven lucky bastards gangbanging you, I don’t need your drama.”

Snow lowered her head.

Derek immediately felt guilty and apologized.

Her gaze returned to his handsome face.  “Don’t apologize, I like to fuck. I live with seven guys because the arrangement’s perfect, a cock for everyday of the week.”  She searched his countenance for a reaction; nothing.

She was sure Derek hadn’t taken advantage of her in her altered state, unfortunately, but she was still uncertain as to whether the knuckle dragging goons he called bouncers had gotten in on the action. There was so much she didn’t remember. However, Mr. Hunt was definitely the one who drugged her and was partially, if not wholly responsible for the raw swollen state of her pussy and asshole. Those facts made a smile curl the corner of her full lips.

****          

The assignment: Kill Snow and make it look like an OD.  He’d intended on slipping ecstacy in her champagne as the first pill of the “deadly cocktail” but she was always watching him, eyeing him hungrily.  She sat in the back seat her mini dress hiked up exposing her pussy.

“Mr. Hunt.  Why so uptight?”

He starred at her in the rearview mirror but didn’t answer.

“You need to get laid”, she giggled, spreading her legs wider.

  “Come play in the Snow Mr. Hunt”, she laughed again patting her cunt.

  Normally he handled himself with restraint and taking control of any situation, but he was no longer in control of the situation or his cock. She had that effect on men.  As if through no will of his own he found himself in the back seat, his pants around his ankles banging her like a wild animal until her white-washed her sugar walls.

Afterward in the dark recesses of Club Enchanted’s V.I.P lounge Mr. Hunt reluctantly put four random pills into Snow’s glass of Moet.  He’d taken Ecstasy and Viagra himself wanting to continue what started in the car. Between the drugs and Snow’s sucking, his dick was hard again and whether against a wall, in a chair or over a table he filled her mouth, pussy and ass in an ongoing rotation. He fucked her mercilessly with his thick steel rod of a dick, in front of her friends and anyone else allowed access to their private lair.



****

Mr. Hunt awoke in the car.  He didn’t remember leaving the club.  And where was Snow?  He opened the door to get out, wincing in pain as he moved.  His body was stiff and both heads hurt. He remembered most of the previous night, but his own drug and alcohol consumption blurred his memory. He recalled and regretted giving Snow part of the killer concoction.  He fingered the remaining pills in his left pocket. He needed to find her….alive.




© Copyright 2012 wvfreespirit (wvfreespirit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1876027-SNOW-WHITE