*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1908835-The-color-green
Rated: E · Other · Family · #1908835
What the color green makes me think of!
THE COLOR GREEN



The color green first makes me think of the Philadelphia Eagles football team, fall time and leaves. the smell of campfires burning. Marshmallows roasting. People are laughing,having a good time. The green leaves change to beautiful shades of reds, browns, and orange. The leaves soon fall off of the trees leaving them bare, falling into your yard until it is full of leaves. The weather starts to get colder and the wind blows harder. December rolls in, Christmas in near. The color green makes me think of Christmas trees. the wonderful aroma they put off.The beautiful lights, decorations of all colors everywhere. Family together eating a wonderful meal. Santa, Christmas morning, fun pajamas! Adults are just as excited as the children. What did Santa leave under the Christmas tree? The smell of cinnamon and apples, pumpkin and spices surround me.




KMEugeni



© Copyright 2012 kmeugeni (kmeugeni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1908835-The-color-green