*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1925225-The-Golden-Pakage
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Fiction · Other · #1925225
It was a cold windy night; I was impatiently waiting for the package to arrive.
It was a cold windy night; I was impatiently waiting for the package to arrive that would soon change my life forever. It was the best package anyone could ever wish for, especially if you were poor like me living in New Orleans. Where anything is most likely to happen at any time of the day or year.
I was in need for a lot of blessings to come my way because James and I had just separated; the hurricane and tsunami had just hit the city and caused a lot of damage that would take billions of dollars to repair all the destruction of the abandon city; was all I could think about but to me those things were the least of my worries.
I am 23 years old, I have place to go. My husband abandon me in this shelter that similar a pool only it was inside a shelter. At last, the rise of sunshine had arrived as I was waking up; I heard a truck approach the entrance of the driveway. My heart was about to drop, could this be my 5 million dollars that I longed for; thanks to my best friend the Lottery. Yes it was the postman; I was now about to fulfill every dream that a poor country down south gal like me never had.
I was no longer worried about that no good of a husband that left me because I had nothing. I was finally going to enjoy life, but first I had to go give a reward to the person who gave me the number to play, my dearest friend Kayla, who was on the edge of loosing her house.




© Copyright 2013 TinkerBell Lover_16 (kiera_buqq16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1925225-The-Golden-Pakage