*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1930698-The-unexpected-affair
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1930698
a woman's husband and best friend are having an affair while she is away in spain.
Chrissy had just arrived home from Spain, she had been away for over a month to handle business for the job, but as she walked in her bedroom she spotted a huge mirror that covered the wrapping of her room with a note attached to it. So, Chrissy decided to get dressed for lunch with her best friend Jennifer, while standing in front of her brand new mirror that was an anniversary gift from Chad. She spotted a ribbon that was velvet, which was very well known to her acknowledgement. It was Jennifer’s favorite ribbon, that her father had given to her the day before he died. But the question was; why was it underneath her bed spread? Could this be happening? , Chrissy thought. Her worst nightmare was all crashing down on her little happy day! But she thought again, no not Chad and my best friend since daycare. She cried as she impatiently wondered around her the house looking for other clues, before she asked the two about her suspecting about the two of them having an affair.

As time passed by, Chrissy decided to call Jennifer to ask if they could cancel lunch and just have dinner with just the three of them: her, Jennifer and of course Chad! Jennifer quickly said, “yes”, without even thinking that maybe Chrissy suspected something between her and her husband, whom was her secret lover….

Finally, the time had arrived for dinner. As they were all fixing to take a seat at the dinning table, Chrissy noticed the look Chad had signal Jennifer. It was a different kind of vibe between the three of them that usual, but not a word was spoken! So finally, Chrissy said, “I know you two are sleeping around”. Then ran out the front door!
© Copyright 2013 TinkerBell Lover_16 (kiera_buqq16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1930698-The-unexpected-affair