*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1931432-Ballooning-Beauty-part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by cat
Rated: 18+ · Other · Entertainment · #1931432
a disney inflation story featuring me. if you don't like it, then don't read it.
Princess Aroura's face was on level with mine. She was freaked out about her inflation at first, but she began to love it as she was getting rounder. Well, now she is a fully inflated balloon. Her arms and legs were pretty much gone inside of her huge body, her dress lifted up enough to show all of her white panties and belly button. She looked at me like I am some kind of prince charming, and I was still suprised that she loved being inflated. "Well, how do you like my big balloon body, Spyro?" asked Aroura. I wasn't sure if I should answer or not, but I then hugged Aroura's huge body and said yes. Aroura felt my hands on her tight, sensitive skin, and she let out a soft moan. I then tell her that I really liked her huge body, and she spontaneously rolled forward to kiss my lips. At that point, we kissed for about a full minute, with me rubbing her body as we kissed.
© Copyright 2013 cat (berry-duke96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1931432-Ballooning-Beauty-part-2