*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1968342-Music-Cloud
Rated: E · Short Story · Inspirational · #1968342
This is Music Cloud enjoy
Music Cloud

Blue. The color of the sky. The color of water. The color that brings all of the other colors to shame. It is also the color of hope and peace. The color that lends a helping hand. To everyone and everything. It all started with blue, early Monday morning when the sky was the color of a robin’s egg doted in white and lined with the calm yellow rays of the sun. A young girl, and a heavy bag bouncing at her side. She walked to the front door her long brown hair waving in the slight wind. This is what she was made to do. Dance.

In the studio she smiled and took a deep long breath and began to dance. Her thoughts spilled onto the floor as she spun and leapt in the air. They spread around like melting chocolate. Sticking to her feet and spraying as she danced. All she could feel was the warm sweat on her brow and the beating of her heart. All her worries and her regrets vanished, she beat them into the floor. The sound filling her whole body, as she became the music. Her feet were the ringing notes. Her flexing arms were the soft beating of the drums. Her hair the piano. It was like flying in a cloud of music and harmony where no one could reach her. A cloud of cotton candy blue. In that moment it was just her. With out anything. Just dance. On the cloud of music, eating its mist floating around her. Sea foam blue.

She is good, so good that others tell her she is going to become a great dancer someday. That she is the best they have seen for her age. She loves this feeling, but for her it is not about the fame it is about the emotion. The thoughts of the music. A color of dark peaceful blue. The thing that makes her so special is dribbles her thoughts into others. She shows her happiness, sadness and loss to those who watch her. They stare in awe as their souls are raised out of their bodies. Their souls dance along side her full of joy. They see all the shades of blue. They follow her to the cloud and they watch her become the music. They see all her thoughts melt onto the cloud. For a moment. The are transported. To a world with no fear or hate. Full of the color blue. They fall back just as they came. Their souls full of blue, but that blue will wear off. The girl however can stay in the cloud all she wants. You can see the cloud in her eyes waiting to be visited once again.

Most of us will never see this cloud of music. Some of us may see it once and never again. Yet there are those few people who can always go there. And those peoples souls are purist color of them all. Blue.
© Copyright 2013 seaofclouds (seaofclouds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1968342-Music-Cloud