*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2021239-A-Literary-Submission
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #2021239
Entry for Round 24 of the Sensual Infusion contest
A LITERARY SUBMISSION


The weather formed a perfect counterpoint to Tony Delroy's mood. Rain, squally wind and lowering clouds matched his gloom, and he could see no prospect of improvement, either for the weather or for him.

Being a successful author carried demands with it, principally to maintain his output. His "Hank Braxton/Julie Jordan” thrillers had made his name in literary circles with seven best-sellers in ten years. But number eight was elusive; he’d managed only five thousand words in six months, and writers' block had a stranglehold.

As usual when surrounded by gloom, Tony turned to porn sites on the ‘net. He had become obsessed with stories about older women submitting to younger men who spanked, fucked and otherwise abused them. This caused Tony some intense masturbation sessions.

As he became further involved with this form of porn, he began to focus on one character in particular; his agent, Claire O’Connell, about ten years older than him. To Tony, she was a wet dream incarnate. Well built, with curves in all the right places; bounteous breasts and a butt just designed to be spanked. Above average height with a mane of red gold hair, green eyes and a tip-tilted nose, she captivated Tony.

Claire had been clear; theirs was to be a strictly business relationship, although, over time, she started to wonder … And Tony had a long telephone conversation with Claire’s gossipy PA, who had hinted at a carnal interest in him herself. She filled him in about some of her boss’s less than orthodox sexual preferences.

The clouds grew worse, the wind rose and the rain drummed. Grateful for his open fire, Tony attempted to relax, but these attempts were shattered by a pounding on his door. To his surprise, Claire stood in the porch, shaking herself like a wet dog. He stood gazing at this apparition until she asked, with an edge to her voice, "Are you going to invite me in, or do I have to stand out here while we talk?"

"Please come in, Claire. Give me your jacket and go through to the lounge where it's warm."

He followed her through. “Can I get you something to drink? Coffee or something stronger?”

“Both thank you Tony. Scotch and soda, please, but easy on the soda.”

Claire’s scowl showed she was far from pleased. “Tony, what the hell are you playing at? You don’t answer my e-mails, your mobile phone is permanently turned off and you won’t have a land-line. How am I supposed to get in touch with you?”

“You could always try writing me a letter.”

“Oh yes, very funny. You’d treat a letter the same way as my e-mails. So why the prolonged silent treatment?”

“My characters have deserted me. Hank has kept to his place, drinking and bitching about the world, and Julie has hooked up with some guy she met at a photographers’ convention. They’re just not interested in continuing the stories.”

Claire interpreted his words as a severe case of writer’s block. “You’ve been there before, Tony; I remember in ‘The Cathouse Murders’ you got hung up for weeks.”

“I know, but then it was a plot problem and I was able to work through it. This is different. Part of the problem is I’m not driven any more. I can take it easy on what I’ve made from the first seven books. But …”

“You won’t be able to let go, Tony; the way you talk about your characters is a complete giveaway. And the idea of an author needing to starve in a garret went out with Queen Victoria’s bloomers.”

She looked deeply at him while unexpected sensations started to course through her. And then a smile spread across his face.

“I know exactly what my problem is Claire, and you can help me fix it.”

“Oh really? How?”

“Will you give me a straight answer to a simple question?”

“If I can.”

“Okay—when did you last get laid?”

“I … you … what?”

“You heard me, Claire. When did a guy last take you hard and have you begging for more?”

“Tony, I don’t think this is a very appropriate conversation.”

“Don’t avoid the question. Tell me when.”

“Oh god, I don’t know; I just don’t remember.”

“Hmm. As long ago as that. Okay, Claire, I’m going to have you whimpering with desire and begging me to take you.”

“Don’t be stupid, Tony—I think it would be best if I left.”

“Don’t play the frightened virgin with me, Claire. Now, strip; everything off.”

“No, whatever gave you the impression …”

“All off, Claire, NOW—or I’ll remove them myself. And I won’t guarantee to be gentle.”

She gazed into his dark, penetrating eyes, and felt herself sliding under his influence.

He took one step towards her, and Claire grasped the edge of her oversized cashmere top, drawing it slowly over her head.

Tony licked his lips at the sight of her glorious melons, struggling to get loose from her tiny lilac silk bra.

“Now, lose the bra.”

She felt she had no control left and unclipped her bra, allowing it to fall to the floor.

“What beautiful tits. Just made for licking and biting. Come here and present them to me.”

Robot-like, she moved to him and swept her hands upwards, cupping her breasts, offering them for inspection. They were covered with an enchanting dusting of freckles and her nipples stood proudly pointing to him.

She gasped as his tongue swept over an engorged nipple, the gasp turning to a scream as he bit into it.

Any response she may have made was silenced as he pulled her into a close embrace. His kiss was a dramatic revelation. His mouth ravished hers, hot, powerful and demanding. Claire opened to him and their tongues duelled and fought as she felt herself submerging in a sea of heat and lust. She could barely breathe as his hands captured her tits and twisting, pulling her nipples, drove her towards a climax as a flood of excitement began to engulf her.

“Delicious, Claire, but we’ve still got a long way to go. Take off your shoes, socks and jeans, but leave your panties.”

She felt too weak to refuse and was soon standing before him, a tiny pair of lilac panties doing little to cover her neatly trimmed red/gold bush.

Claire whimpered and trembled as sensations started to flood through her body, and she felt dampness spread from her pussy. She begged him to stop. “No, please, no more, I can’t control myself, no, please …”

“Claire, take off your panties and give them to me.”

She looked at him helplessly through smoky, half closed eyes and slowly removed the filmy excuse for an undergarment, handing it to him. Tony held it to his nose, the aroma of her arousal a potent aphrodisiac. His hands were thrilling as they stroked along her ribs while he continued to feast on her breast as she sobbed and whispered meaningless sounds of lust and desire.

“This way,” and taking her hand, led her to the bedroom, complete with a king sized antique brass bed. Tony pushed her down onto the bed, then lying beside her, ran his tongue along her stomach and teased into her opening lips.

She screamed as his tongue probed deeper and then slid up into her centre. Claire held onto his head, begging for more. He continued until her breathing became shallow and fast, and her body trembled as she moved towards a climax. Recognising this, he stopped, and while she was shaking from the sensations flowing through her body, he cuffed her hands to the bedhead and tied her ankles to the bottom of the bed.

As Claire moaned her disappointment, Tony kissed her mouth, a wet sloppy French kiss, and then moved down to her tits, licking and biting her nipples to the accompaniment of gasps and squeals.

Now she screamed as he introduced a vibrator into her pussy. Tony was out of his clothes in a flash, and picked up a soft suede flogger. She was naked, spreadeagled obscenely, her body covered in a sheen of perspiration. Her face was contorted with erotic desire and her hands clenched and unclenched in their bonds.

Tony stood beside her, flicking the flogger across her tits, her nipples standing proud, seeming to beg for more stimulation while her tits had taken on a warm, rosy glow. The heat from her breasts lit fires deep in her sexual centre and she moaned as an inevitable, all-devouring climax began to grow.

Momentarily stopping the treatment of her tits, he went one step further. Removing the vibrator, he inserted a finger from his free hand into her pussy and found her clit. Rubbing and stroking her hard nubbin had an immediate effect.

Claire’s mind spun out of control as she screamed in her excitement, “Oh god, oh god, yes … yes … don’t stop … make me cum. Please, Sir, make me cum. All I want is to cum and for you to fuck me. I need your cock so bad. Fuck me hard and make me scream. Fuck me hard and give me a mind-blowing orgasm.”

As she howled her ecstasy, he bent and whispered in her ear, “Your wish will be granted, Claire. I’m going to fuck you until my spunk dribbles out of your ears. You’d better be ready for me.”

“Yes, yes, please, … Please give me your cock. I need it so bad. I’ll do anything you want, be anyone you need, only please fuck me hard.”

Tony released her wrists and ankles from their restraints. “On your hands and knees, then, slut—I’m going to take you doggy style, like the bitch you are.”

“Yes,” she breathed and hurried to obey him through a licentious fog of superheated lust, knowing she was willingly submitting herself to this man.

He moved up behind her and nudged her legs further apart. Then he stroked his rigid, drooling weapon firmly along her slit, generating moans of desire.

“Oh god, don’t tease me … don’t play with me. Just take me hard and make me cum.”

He spanked her curvy bottom hard five slaps on each cheek, and she screamed, but pushed herself back in an effort to capture his manhood.

“Patience, slut. You must first learn who is in control, and know that I will decide when I take you.”

He held her hips and then, with one thrust, penetrated her hot and welcoming body. She screamed in ecstasy as he impaled her on his pulsating erection, and he found a punishing rhythm which made her shudder and whimper. She gasped his name as they moved with each other in growing ecstasy.

This couldn’t last for either of them. Claire flew towards her climax, sobs and moans changing to a scream of joy as she plunged into an orgasmic rainbow, her body shaking and shuddering as she climaxed. This was enough for Tony, whose own climax had been building from the erotic delight of her body and the lust obvious in her voice.

Claire collapsed as Tony rolled onto his back and she followed suit. He propped himself onto one elbow, gazing at her through concupiscent eyes.

“You are my woman now, Claire. You belong to me.”

“Yes sir.”

“You will do whatever I say, whenever I say it.”

“Yes sir.”

He lay on his back. “First, then, clean my cock with your tongue.”

After a moment’s hesitation, she realised she had no option but to obey this suddenly dominant but secretly exciting man. With her soft, wet tongue, she cleaned him completely as he shuddered with pleasure.

Tony realised his dreams had come true. All his porn watching had coalesced into the reality of his own desirable, submissive woman. And then a further salacious thought entered his mind.

“Oh, Claire, next time you come to visit, bring your PA with you.”


(1992 words)
© Copyright 2014 ☮ The Grum Of Grums (bumblegrum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2021239-A-Literary-Submission