*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2069952-Midnight-Tea-Party
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Draft · Fanfiction · #2069952
Should Alice play along with the madness or get the answers she came for?
The night was thick, painfully so. The cold had finally decided to settle in north. Alice always hated the cold, yet she continued to live out her life in a town where the winter goes to sleep. Tonight, it seemed to Alice, the cold was finding way too many ways into the house. She stared at the ceiling in her bedroom, wondering how much longer it was going to take for her body to listen to her mind. Seconds seem like hours in waiting. In reality they really are gone in a flash.. but waiting, that drags a second into feeling like two minutes.

Finally she decided to give into the pain and force herself from the center of the bed where she had too often found herself alone. With a whimper she finally raised herself to the edge of the bed. Moving slowly she inched herself along the side of the babies crib. She thought it best he be close awhile longer and plus the older two needed to be separated. Alice paused to look down on his cherub face and couldn't help but smile.. Sighing Alice walked away from the crib side and walked to the door, yawning and smoothing the wild mess of hair woven around her face.

And into a different world.

Alice stood frozen it what should have been her bedroom door way. Before her lay a colorful chaotic world. Plants never seen before unless you have the power to imagine them. Fluffy colored topped trees. Neo blues, pinks and greens in the feathers of the trees. Alice took a shaky breath. She had two options. Turn and walk into her room, out of this dream. Or two: She could step through and see what she had been missing for too long to remember.
© Copyright 2015 dark.Alice (darkalice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2069952-Midnight-Tea-Party