*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2096267-Suffocating-Darkness
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Tragedy · #2096267
Alexander is kicked out of his best friend's house what will happen next will change him
Alexander's POV

I thought back to the fight that had occurred 2 hours earlier, " GET OUT! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I shuddered at the harsh words he had screamed at me...it reminded me of my father...It then hit me that I was all alone, lost in this large expanse of a city and I felt sick....I hardly noticed as I walked past a dark alley way. Part of me wished someone would come out from that alley and end my misery...the other part still clung to the thought of life. I was so deep in thought that I walked right into someone. I stumbled a bit, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" I stopped and looked at the man in front of me. He was of a strong build and wore dirty clothing. I began to apologize again when I was shoved into the dark alley. I fell backwards. The man bent down and grasped my tie, pulling my face close to his, "You lost, pretty boy?" The way he said it made my insides squirm. The man then yanked me roughly to my feet and shoved me against the wall, clamping his hand on my right shoulder. "I was talking to you." e said. I tried to stay calm even though my natural tendency was to panic. His hand moved from my shoulder to my throat, his hand fitting completely around my neck. I took a deep breath and got ready to swing at him. I was broken...but maybe not completely defenseless. I swung at him as hard as I could but to no avail...he simply caught me hand, snapping my wrist. I stifled a scream and his grip around my neck got tighter... "Hey..." He whispered in my ear, "quick struggling and I'll make this worth your while..." I began struggling a bit but the only response I got was a tighter grip around my throat. I gagged. The man chuckled, "Try to fight me?" He tightened his vice like grip even more, "I'll snap your fucking neck." His nose brushed against mine, "p-please..." I managed to choke out. That was the last thing I'd be saying. He tightened his grip, nearly crushing my windpipe. What happened next...I won't go into detail...but we'll just leave it at...I was defiled...lets just say...I'm no longer a virgin...
© Copyright 2016 Alice Xavier Richtofen (arichtofen115 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2096267-Suffocating-Darkness