*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2111660-Lust-of-the-Were-Sheep
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2111660
an adult futanari story.a were sheep and a trap tailor have a hot night together
were sheep doujin

Tags: Futanari ,sissy,Vanilla,Happy ending,semen consumption

(current day setting but with a medieval english town touch to it)

Characters:
Phoebe
were-sheep
vegetarian
6foot5
slightly built,Dcup breasts toned body
tomboyish
dickgirl (its rather girthy in comparison to the length,with a case of mild phimosis)
gentle femdom

Cecille
human
mostly vegetarian
5foot3
girlish figure
caring-delicate
male(average but small in comparison)
sub
(known each other for 2 years,first time though)

Setting;
Cecille is a tailor(usually seen as a seamstress) specializing in wool based products,he shears phoebe and uses the wool to make high quality garments
is embarrassed when phoebe taunts him for wearing someone else's fleece,when he wears a garment made from her wool.
they live together rather nicely.
they have separate rooms but share a bed nightly,lap sitting when watching tv..
phoebe grows back her fleece almost fully in the course of 3 days,she trims herself when its full for both relief and for raw materials
one day she got tired of doing it herself and has started asking Cecille to take care of it for her.


Plot;
One day this heavyset rich man asks for a large blanket,Cecille without thinking accepts this request because of the absurd amount of money offered
when Cecille delivers the news to phoebe she gets upset when she hears how much she has to produce on the spot and starts chewing Cecille out.
Cecille says that he thought she produced enough because he notices that she throws out some of her wool every other day or so.
Phobe gets a funny idea *cue steamy scene*
*phoebe goes up to storefront ans closes up as per usual**drops the drapes and sits in the waiting area's couch*
phoebe hands Celille the electric shear they usually use and opens her legs,cecille gets hits with a strong scent but it isnt a bad smelling one,just strong
"since you want the extra,you'll have to get it yourself"

Cecille gets flustered and tries to back out,but phoebe effortlessly forces him to his knees "get started, we have alot of work to do"
her genetals are hidden by this cloud of wool that fluffed out suddenly.
after a couple minutes Cecille feels this lump forming amidst the fur.
*cue dong
a penis shoots out and dangles between her legs half flaccid, about as fat as any salami Cecille's ever seen.
Cecille gasps and doubles back a little,but phoebe calls him back to finish the job.
"sorry if i scared you,she likes saying hello" phoebe remarked
Over time two things happen,Cecille starts putting his face closer because of the strong smell slowly pulling him in and the feeling of the shear vibrating hard starts getting phoebe to full mast.
Cecille moves very slowly, so as not to cut her or tug at any of the wool as she kept shearing.
Whilst in the process Cecille tries his best not to make eye-contact with Pheobe or her "friend" standing just inches away from his face.
The entire time phoebe is just staring her down with this cheeky expression one would find on a child that got their first kiss.
Once they're finished phoebe has a drop of pre-cum at the tip from the shaver's constant vibration,after staring for a second at Phoebe's magnficence, Cecille finds himself breathing heavily.As soon as his heat passes Cecille panics, gathers up all the wool and darts towards the door trying to head off to the next room
Before Cecille gets out of the room phoebe grabs him by the arm and just gently dabs a drop of the pre-cum she produced on his tongue
"its sweet...kinda like honey" he says in his mind.
he gets even more flustered and runs out the room with his face bright red,off to the linen storage area in the back to start treating his newly acquired fleece.
Halfway through the process he decided to take a good whiff of his newly acquired nether region wool and he loses his thoughts in its musk to the extent that both his heads get a rush going.
He then remembers how good the little dollop of heaven his tongue was blessed with back in the parlor tasted,like a more jelly like whipped cream but even better tasting.
In his haze he could'nt think of anything else,but the treat he was given,because fruits make semen taste better and phoebe is a full on vegan it was as sweet as it could ever get.
Cecille hears the door opening behind him and drops to the ground with the ball of wool in a panic, trying to hide his shame .
He looked over his shoulders to see phoebe enter with a bottle of her favourite wine(what else would a were-sheep like drinking) and two glasses.she then squats in-front of Cecille with her dong exposed dangling,in all its oversized glory, right before him.
Acting almost completely oblivious to her pipe snake being out, she offers Cecille a drink.

They retire to the room they share and just sit down,phoebe's beer-can wide 7 incher,head still partly sheathed despite being so erect, dangling un-wavered showing no signs of fully retracting.Meanwhile Cecille is trying his best to not show any signs of arousal,sitting legs together like a girl .
Between the two of them there's a coffee table and nothing else.The two chairs on opposite sides of said table are so close together it feels as if it isnt even there,especially because you can smell the alluring scent her "tall girl"is sending off.
The awkward setting is pierced by the sound of the wine glasses clanking together,phoebe uncorks the bottle using only her hands. With a loud (POP)She hands him his glass but only pours hers full,not giving Cecille any.Whilst Cecille sits confused,still staring at her "y'know"Phoebe takes a huge mouthful of wine and leans in towards Cecille's mouth and starts mouth feeding him a gulps of the wine.
Cecille sucks it all down, after the fourth time he starts to suck on phoebes tongue,Phoebe keeps places her firm hand on the back of his head egging him to keep going.Soon as this long kiss ends Phoebe leans off letting out a single heavy exhale.At this time Cecille notices Phoebe's "girl" back to full but slightly dripping the sweet nectar he lost his mind tasting minutes ago.
"Please dont go to waste" Cecille thinks to himself.His thoughts were interrupted by Phoebe asking "you know i like you right?" before he could even respond she declares "i waited 2 years to make a move to make sure that you'd stay with me for certain"in a rather winded tone.
Now its time for your reward. *she takes his glass and gestures it toward her loin's head*
she then carries over Cecille's hand towards her huge sack and gently fondles both seeds,about the size of two eggs both firm and soft at the same time,after a few long minutes of feeling and rubbing her sack,Phobe's eyes lose focus and a thick glistening load starts dribbling into the glass,eventually filling it to the brim.
"now drink up Cee"
"i want to know if you think MY juice tastes better than the swill i mouth-fed you"
Cecil carries the nearly brimming glass up to his face,container still warm and takes a whiff,it smells exactly like that drop of heaven he tasted earlier and his eyes roll back in his head.
Phoebe smiling ear to ear this whole time sneers"so you DO like me"
he takes a sip and it tastes better than anything hes ever drank in his entire life.after savouring it a bit he places the near empty glass back down.
"i have more for ya, y'know" phoebe says as she shoves her junk into Cecilles girly face.

Balls resting on his girly pursed lips,shaft running over his nose bridge and cock head past his eyes,Phoebe starts twitching her cock over him.
"i thought you had better manners that this Cee,you haven't even asked what her name is"-gesturing towards her throbbing penis jeering at your reactions to her withdrawing
"N-name?,w-whats your name m'aam?"Cecille said and with Phoebe snickering like a child she retorted with "i call her Piper"
Without even giving it second thought Cecille starts sucking on her cock head like a baby to their mothers breast.

With a soft kiss to her sack her entire member(or Piper as Phoebe likes to call her)perked up harder than any morning wood.at first he moved very slowly from tip to almost base,undulating his tongue across its underside the entire way savouring her taste.
then after a couple strokes Cee noticed Phoebe was get impatient and Piper twitching in his mouth.She then buries both hands into his hair and tried to make him move faster,while at the same time trying not to cause Cee too much harm,because she does love him back.
After a good amount of time phoebe's hands get restless then on pure unadulterated impulse she picked him up like a ragdoll,holding him upside down as he gagged on her huge girlcock.
She then kicks it into overdrive and starts hardfucking Cecille's face thrusting faster and faster with every stroke,at the very last second she buries her face into his junk takes a good whiff of his cock and balls and lets out a loud exasperated moan that shaked his entire body to the core.
she lets out a torrent of cum nearly drowning her mate,but Cecille manages to gulp down the majority of it.She falls to her knees nearly pile-driving her beloved afterwards letting him go.
Phoebe pulls out Piper; flaccid,hot, and apparently satisfied, sitting back in the couch to catch her breath she remarked as audaciously and as satisfied as possible "HOLY SHIT,we should get this train going another time!,this was worth the two years"
.Her speech is interrupted by Cee standing up and swallowing her entire load that was left behind in both his cheeks full to the brim.
with every gulp he saw Piper jerking back up again and again, piece by piece,ready for round two.

At this point phoebe's eyes light up brighter than any fire and with her mouth grinning almost as if stuck like that, she starts to lose it.
She immediately lets her instincts go wild chanting "I KNEW YOU LOVED ME"I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT"
Phoebe jumps on him and starts ripping off Cees nightgown and bending him over a chair.
Leaning in to bite his ear she says to him softly "I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE A BOY OR NOT I'M SEEDING YOUR PUSSY TILL YOU ATLEAST HAVE TWINS!"
this change of nature frightened Cecille and he tried to scurry away but phoebe adjusts her grip ,holding him in a full nelson.
Without the slightest of warnings she tried to hard ram Cee's poor butt,luckily for Cee,he managed to move up his rear at the right time.With the two bending over Cecilles entire body weight rested upon her fully hard cock,he was so amazed at the fact that her cock was strong enough to hold up his weight he did'nt notice how vitally her strokes were against his cock.
She rubbed cocks with Cecille so fast he came in almost under a minute.
Like a wolf noticing blood,phoebe glanced at the puddle he made and said "you cant tell me you don't want this now!!"
she withdraws herself a second time and started prodding Cee's starfish
there is a sudden silence as Phoebe breathed in like some untamed beast, then she slammed Piper in at full force with a howl.
Cecille followed this up with a girly shriek that apparently only made her dick harder,by the reaction he got out of Phoebe and Piper,letting off a small load that served as perfect lube as soon as they entered his poor posterior.

She started to ravage his ass from several angles.She went from full nelson,doggystyle to pulling him up to a cowgirl position,after the first pose she felt around till she found the spot and kept attacking Cecille's prostate thinking its was a womb.
she kept going like a piston repeatedly slapping into his"makeshift babymaker" milking him dry from the inside within a couple minutes.
After the first few round had passed she flipped Cecille over while still penetrated and looked him in the eyes.Her eyes were wild with lust and his were on cloud nine.
She carried a hand over to each of her breasts which she had freed of their brasierre'd prison sweaty, soft and smooth.
she bites Cecilles ear again and asks him "do you like these too?" "o-of course" Cecille replied as pure and honest as the driven snow.
while still slow stroking him Phoebe gave him a gentle kiss on the lips,not caring that she had violated his mouth minutes prior.She then whispers in his ear "give em a little pinch" Cecille grabs the left one gently as puffy and erect as anyone would expect he pinched it softly.
As soon as this was done he felt a jolt run through Phoebe's body and Piper's entire being.Phoebe immediately bellowed "GRAB THE OTHER ONE" at the top of her voice.Wanting to be as helpful as possible Cecille grabbed the other one naively and squeezed both nipples.
Cecille let out another girly shriek the second the other was pinched,he felt this massive thick sheepcock twist inside him as per nature's design for it to do so.
"it only curves when im hella aroused,and im with you so you know its inevitable".Cee couldnt move at all,he was in utter shock from the sudden surge of pleasure he had recieved,Cee experienced it all, a massive thick cock pounding and milking his prostate and it suddenly starts to twist in a wrenching motion.

His ass tightened as much as it ever could and he started shaking,Phoebe immediately started sucking on his tongue like he did her's but now more as crazed as Cee did.Taking this as her note to wrap things up the sweaty were-sheep started chanting yet again
"HAVE MY CHILDREN,HAVE MY CHILDREN HAVE MY CHILDREN HAVE MY KIDS"
she kept on bellowing and his embarrassment that the town might've heard them only made him tighten up more and made her fuck harder.
Then she lets off one last cry"GET PREGNANT WITH MY LAMB BATTER"
she then let out a load so massive that Cecilles stomach felt like it started slowly filling up.
the "trio" collapsed all moaning and twitching in unison.
by the time her grip loosened Cee already looked pregnant with atleast two lambs.
cee climbed off her battlespear and just laid there on the floor like some seeded animal leaking their partners fluid ,Phoebe then immediately moved over to him and starts cuddling him
"those without fleece need help to keep warm"she whispered in his ear spooning Cecille.
they both fell asleep on the floor comfortable in each others arms,not a care in the world.

Come the next day after all the mess was cleaned up.Work resumed as normal Cee made the blanket and sold it for a haughty price,the fat merchant repeatedly praised Cee and left.
"I WILL MOST DEFINATELY ORDER MORE FROM YOU CECILLE MY GOOD MAN,BE CERTAIN OF THAT!'the merchant declared as he walked out the door.
leaning over Cecille's shoulder Phoebe haunches in and says "ill look forward to it Cee" whilst pressing her shaft into Cees back.
"...i love you too"Cecille mumbled,"Well i love you even more"Phoebe replied as she kissed his cheek.

THE END

© Copyright 2017 darkdanny (darkdann at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2111660-Lust-of-the-Were-Sheep