*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207109-Happy-By-Pharrell-Williams
Rated: E · Other · Contest Entry · #2207109
48-Hour Challenge Media Prompt. 500 word count.


The perfect name for a song is "Happy." It lets you do what you want to do, it's like a room without a roof. Imagine how it would make you feel. Breathing in the fresh air takes you to a place where you can dance to your heart's content. It gives you the freedom to boogie. Never worry about what other people think. You are who you are. Your smile helps you enjoy the day. Your smile is precious. It makes other people join right in. It's contagious; they want what you've got.

To the point of wanting to dance non-stop (a marathon so wonderful that I wouldn't get tired), I got invigorated when I heard this song for the first time. It was the adrenaline rush. I felt so good that my face glowed when I smiled. Using my free style of dancing, the music took me to where I love to go. Dancing lifts me whenever I am down, or feeling blue.

It's okay to feel a bit goofy or groovy. Getting a giggly sensation throughout my body, the ideal way for laughter to show its course is for me to feel on the silly side of things. What a joyous celebration of kindness that I can do for myself!

Pharrell Williams was a judge on the television show "The Voice." I admired the fact that he cares for the ones who sing. He encourages them to succeed. I've imagined myself being on "The Voice", however, a friend told me that my voice wasn't good enough. My father always believed in me. He would say I could do anything I wanted to do. The song "Happy" reminds me of my dad in that way. I love to sing. I could do it if I took voice lessons from a private instructor. Optimism goes a long way. It just doesn't cut it when you're having negative thoughts.

Strengthening your vocal chords to produce that loud, audible sound, a lively duo with your best friend, puts the song back into your heart. Capturing the very best harmony makes a beautiful sound; it's a nice time for singing in rounds. Together, we will treasure these moments. It helps you want to stick around.

Kicking up your heels while jumping into the air, helps you do flips and wiggles. It also allows you to spin around like a top.
What fun! You are having a swell day it seems. Showing the world just how happy we are, is a good sense of accomplishment. Accomplishment gives you a boost of excitement; it keeps growing and growing. Your excitement is what draws you into the existence of a lifetime. It's a special joy inside that's full of radiance. Its aura is sparkling with delightfulness.
The spark of a good attitude is so big, that is relevant to any situation.

Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy. This is a great feel-good song for having happiness in life.



Written by Anna Marie Carlson
Wednesday, December 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Anna Marie Carlson (annamc.poet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207109-Happy-By-Pharrell-Williams