*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293938-Golden-Apple-Giantess-Genshin-Feet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2293938
In which Mona grows to a giant hight and enjoys some tiny foot toys.
Watch
Shop
Search
Get Core

1
User Menu
nighthawk710's avatar
Submit
Deviation
DreamUpNEW!
G
LITERATURE
Golden Apple Giantess (Genshin Impact GTS/Feet)
Deviation Actions
nighthawk710's avatar
by
nighthawk710
Published:
Aug 30, 2022
Literature Text
Summer was here, and a whole group of girls were headed out to the Golden Apple Archipelago. Xinyan, Fischl, Mona, and Lumine were all sent to enjoy their vacation. Three of the four women had arrived on time, while Mona was still lagging behind.


The blonde traveler was sat on the beach, her feet resting right where the tides would reach while she waited for the astrologist to arrive. Xinyan and Fischl were sat on the comfortable chairs beneath an umbrella, getting to know one another for the first time. The island they were on was quite small, but the archipelago didn't seem to have changed much since the last time Lumine had seen it. She was just glad the beach equipment remained.


Suddenly, the ground shook. A loud BOOM filled the air. Immediately, the traveler hopped to her feet and brandished her sword. Xinyan and Fischl both readied their weapons as well.


"Is that some kind of storm?" Xinyan asked


"A prinzessin blessed by Gods of lightning surely would recognize any phenomena such as that! Yet one fails to believe that it's merely a storm." Fischl replied, leaving her other friends to try and piece together what she meant.


Meanwhile, the ground shook again. Another boom. Waves were sent crashing towards different islands as a massive shadow loomed over Golden Apple. One not formed of clouds. One formed by a living being. Shaped... vaguely like a human. What seemed to be the colossus's leg lifted into the air before landing on an island. The chunk of land was barely large enough for the massive foot to rest on. It's sister island was in the same situation as the second foot landed atop it.


Each foot was clad in a massive golden heel with some dark stockings running up those massive pillars of leg. Lumine and Fischl began to realize just what, or rather who, was casting the shadow.


"A stature truly on par with my genius, don't you think?" came a thundering voice. The slight giggle that ended the sentence was akin to the sound a stampede of Mitachurls might make. Yet it was still clearly recognizable.


"M-Mona...?" Fischl's voice quivered. Lumine stared in disbelief as the group tried to process exactly what was going on.


"Were you meanin' to tell me you're friends with a colossus?" Xinyan tried to joke to lighten the mood.


"Ugh, all of this salty seawater flooding my shoes... Not to mention the sweat from how hot it is today! I simply didn't have the money to afford a nice summer outfit." Mona muttered, though her mutterings were still very audible to the tiny group. A hand descended from above as the giant woman furrowed her brows and pursed her lips. She lifted her foot and began to remove her heel, tossing it off to the side. She repeated the same for her other foot. That simple action had sent tsunami-level waves out across the archipelago, but luckily none had affected her tiny friends.


With a sigh, Mona noted an island right nearby the summer camp that was big enough for her to sit down upon. The group watched in fascination as the gigantic woman stepped right across their island to the one she wanted to reach. Sitting down atop it, she placed her stocking-clad feet right atop the island her friends were waiting for her on.


Lumine was first to act. She grabbed Fischl and Xinyan's arms and yanked on them, indicating they needed to run. Up above, the shadow of Mona's massive foot lowered slowly. It was almost like the astrologist was teasing them, making them think they could get away. Seawater mixed with the salty sweat of Mona's foot rained down from above. It was nearly as much as a storm, yet the atmosphere couldn't be more different. It was stiflingly hot, the heat from the tired giant's foot affecting the entire environment around it. That wasn't even factoring in the overwhelming scent that seemed to make the air thick with it. Feminine pheromones, nasty sweat, and seawater combined for a scent that would bring even the toughest warriors to their knees.


And that's exactly what it did. The three couldn't run anymore. They watched as Mona's stocking-clad toes twitched in excitement. They lowered down, landing atop the island and atop her friends. Both feet laid flat with their soles atop the piece of land, while her friends were trapped beneath the reeking peds. Xinyan was caught in the fabric of Mona's stocking, leaving her stuck to the side of her second toe. Fischl had been very unlucky and caught directly beneath her big toe, meaning she'd receive the brunt of the giant girl's attention. Lumine remained trapped


"Ah~ Much better. I know you three are down there! I was fiddling with my astrolabe a bit before we were due to meet, and I guess you could say I uncovered quite a few secrets. Ones mortals likely should never find! Yet here we are~! Are you ready to enjoy our vacation?" The stocking-covered toes flexed and squeezed in excitement as they continued to bury Mona's puny friends into the sand, all while the giant girl smiled.
© Copyright 2023 Dreary Doll Rose (nighthawk710 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293938-Golden-Apple-Giantess-Genshin-Feet