*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312948-Making-the-most-of-Your-Portfolio
Rated: E · Article · Writing.Com · #2312948
An easy guide to spicing up your portfolio.
Welcome to WDC! The first thing you have to work with is your portfolio. It may already have some items in it. But, to attract visitors to your portfolio, you want it to look good. There are simple steps you can take to accomplish this.

Skins give the portfolio a unique look. It's attractive and easy to change, coming in a variety of sections. Mouse over the edge of the left side until you see the skins button and then click on it. A selection of skins will become available and the header will change. It can attract visitors to come again.

Handle is how visitors would recognize you. This can be found under My Account to Change Handle. This is a great place to put your penname or name. You can change this one as often as you would like to. It appears by your case (gray, black, yellow, blue, purple, or red) at top and bottom of the page.

Speaking of cases, you could customize it if you have a Premium or Premium Plus membership or subscription. Subscription is paid by gift points or GPs which can be obtained through purchase, reviewing, fundraising, raffle, and many other ways. The place to go is called Costumicons under My Account. Subscription costs goes by the day before expiration on cost, so cost varies.

Bioblock and cover is the next thing. You can click on the setting (gear shift) to edit your bioblock. Here tell something interesting that you don't mind sharing. It also gives an option to list favorite authors and books. Cover is a picture you can choose from a selection or upload your own. A picture here would improve quality.

Now, suppose you have items in your portfolio. They can be managed under several options. Reorder, move to folder, delete items, and change access are just a few you could do. Delete items will put items into Recycling bin and purge Recycling bin would delete permanently.

Prompt: Portfolio
Word Count: 330
Contest: "WDC L'il Helper Contest
© Copyright 2024 Angelica Weatherby-Fallishere (dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312948-Making-the-most-of-Your-Portfolio