*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321680-fireheart
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Drama · #2321680
just a little part from the chapter
The first time i saw them was like a song you listen for the fist time and you already know will be your favorite. That's how i know he is my favorite person in the hole world .

OCTOBER 15 2017

Today is my aunt birthday , so there is chaos throughout the house for the preparation of this celebration. My mother and i have to prepare the birthday cake and buy the decorations , and i hate this part because my mom is always discontent .
So here we are at 12:15 pm in the supermarket to buy confetti and cake suppliers. My mother loves red but Aunt Angeline likes blue so we got purple , it's dumb how my mom thinks this birthday needs to be for her to but i can't say anything because I'm always wrong .


At 5:56 my Aunt came home and we surprise her with the cake and presents . I loved her reaction but i loved even more when Andrew came , he is my aunt child and my childhood friend or maybe my boyfriend at the time , but since we grew up we don't talk very much anymore ,at most during breaks when his girlfriend is not at school or when we visit them .
Angeline open up her presents from me , mom , my uncle and Carlos. The neck less Carlos gave her was almost as beautiful as the one he bought me on my birthday last November , and really the only thing that reminds me of him .
© Copyright 2024 alessia (alessiaonetiu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321680-fireheart