*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322868-hard-vore-Hungry-Dragon-Willing-Meal
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Animal · #2322868
Feed yourself to a dragon. Hard digestion.
(first story; comments appreciated.
this story contains soft oral vore and hard digestion.)

You came across a massive dragon during your travels one day. You didn’t dare get close to it, you’d heard the stories of adventurers getting too close.. but you wanted in, strangely, and decided to show up at its cave willingly one night, dressed in only a robe. You assume clothes taste bad, and when you imagine your body traveling down its throat, you shiver…
The dragon immediately senses your presence, turning its head to stare at you. You walk towards it slowly, your heart racing as you undress in front of it. As you come to a stop in front of its snout, it sniffs you, confused as to why a meal would be so willing. Oh well.
It opens its massive maw in front of you, and its tongue rolls out like a red carpet for you to walk onto. Obediently, you crawl up into its mouth, laying down on your belly across its tongue, your tits and face pressed down against it while you keep your ass in the air.
It’s slimy, sticky, and gooey, but warm and soft. The dragon closes its maw around you, and you shiver as you remember your fate. You’ll be digested, left as nothing but a bowel movement and a trophy skull. Your nethers feel hot now… you start to rub yourself as the dragon finally tilts its head back, taking its first swallow.
*gulp*
Your body finally slips into its throat, starting to make its way down deep inside its neck. The dragon swallows again, pushing you further.. it feels like forever, but it gives you time to think about your fate… you’ll just be turned into meat, a three-day meal for a massive animal.. the thought makes you shiver.
Finally, your body starts to pass through a tight sphincter, slowly depositing into the dragon’s stomach. It’s humid, hot, and wet everywhere.. the walls and floor are sticky and slick, pulsating slowly, the chamber just big enough for you to move around. It’s heaven… and hard to breathe in, but the stale air inside is probably enough for now.
The dragon shifts slightly, resting again. Its stomach is pitch black inside, so you’re able to appreciate being truly inside it more; to feel like you’re truly trapped inside the digestive system of this massive creature. Its bowels sound hungry, a groan audible from somewhere below you every once in a while, and somewhere else above you, you can hear its heartbeat. Harmless, nameless fluids pooling at the bottom of its gut slosh and bubble quietly, nipping at your skin. It tingles a little, so you sit down in the pool, your knees pressed against your torso, trying to feel them as much as possible.. the light tingle feels incredible as you pour it over your body, covering it in light acids. This is really it…
After masturbating for a bit and napping, you wake up to find the dragon’s stomach churning around you, steadily pouring digestive acids onto you, pooling at the bottom. They tingle a lot more than before, really starting to eat away at your flesh now~ It smells a lot more acidic in here, your mind starting to feel foggy from the loss of air.. you start to desperately rub yourself, moaning out into the slowly-tightening gut, taking some kind of lustful pleasure in feeling your body burning away, flesh and muscle built up over years reduced to nutrients and fat~ You can’t even feel your feet anymore, and when you try to touch them, all you feel is bits of flesh and muscle clinging desperately to your bones.
The acids eat away at you steadily, starting to properly burn now, pooling past your knees and starting to dissolve your stomach. Your body barely holds itself together… until it doesn’t, and you orgasm as your stomach is torn open, intestines spilling out just to be dissolved along with your legs and your hips. Your voice wears thin as you scream out into the void surrounding you, your body melting, consciousness fading as the acids start to eat at your vital organs…~ The last thing you ever experience is the walls of the stomach crushing you, snapping your ribs with a sickening crunch, your body reduced to an unrecognizable mush.
A few days later, your robe is found by another unlucky explorer, the truth of what happened to you clicking in their mind just as they were taken into the dragon’s uncaring maw. Another meal.
© Copyright 2024 willowgut (willowgut at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322868-hard-vore-Hungry-Dragon-Willing-Meal