*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324696-Song-unfinished
Rated: ASR · Lyrics · Music · #2324696
It’s up for what you think it’s about. It’s about my issues with my father.
I am my father’s daughter. I lost my love and now i can breath again. My view being brought to the slaughter. You’ve let it slip. I fought on the battle of Hastings of family. You gave up on trying to really save me. Father I can tell you hate me. Masked in lack of responsibility. Overtly rewriting history. I’m a victim but I have no sympathy. I survived now all I want is empathy, i really run in silence. It’s all very devastating. The crash has passed but you still left damage to me.

I’ll let you go you already have. No point in forgiveness when you can’t accept the facts. You let your anger and your hate mislead the person you helped procreate. She’s gone and now I’ve run away. Enjoy the people you entertain. Believe the lies lay in your bed. Leave me alone bother your head. I’m tired of the same cycle. You’ve lost your only middle child. Stay away. Stay away. I still wanted closure. Far away. Far away. Father the wars over.

I’m not correct. I suffer your influence. I crave all taste you had me dabble in. I go by the names. The names that you gave. It helps me to feel we’re connected in a way. I have no hate no ill intention. Sometimes I wish you would wake up from dying. Anything is better than seeing you hurting.

I am you but I’m trying to change. This father’s daughters not dancing today. Fly off the handle you broke my bike. I was young and I felt the wrath as you fly. Never enough. And I’ll still run. No use of saving somebody whose drowning when the weight of your desicins keep you down by your permisson. You think you’re blind sided by how I react. You seeing red made you fail to look back. Don’t try to come back it’s all in the past. Let me let go of you.

Sweet talking isn’t worth it. You don’t deserve, to see me succeed so you can try to hurt the worth. You say you feel guilty I hope you really do. Let’s see how it feels to be the one with the screw loose. Love your new photos without me included continue to be downright cruel and deluded. Lie that you invite me to cause an embarrassment. But I’m gonna fly. Fly to a cut.
© Copyright 2024 Presley Rhodes (pres.pres at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324696-Song-unfinished