*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325108-MARTIAL-VARTS
Rated: E · Article · Environment · #2325108
BODYBUILDING
TRIPLE SET
Reversegrip HangcLean 5*5 at 200
Squats 5*5 at 400
Reversegrip Power clean 5*5 at 100
QUAD\VARTFART ON QPSELENA/TRAPZ•
Trapezius 10*10 @500
Trapezoids 9*9 @ 400
TrapmuscLes 10*10 at 300 lb .
ORANGETHEORY -FUNTIONAL45√
MARTIALVARTS-MARSHALLSTYLES✓
875 Necks✓
90 second rest in between exercises segments•
125V-Ups✓The Triple Set workout regimen is a challenging and effective way to build strength and endurance. Consisting of three sets of exercises, each targeting different muscle groups, this routine is designed to push your limits and help you achieve your fitness goals.The first set of exercises in the Triple Set is the Reversegrip HangClean, Squats, and Reversegrip Power clean. The Reversegrip HangClean is performed by lifting a barbell from a hanging position with an underhand grip, engaging the muscles in your back, shoulders, and arms. This exercise is done for 5 sets of 5 reps at 200 pounds, which is sure to test your strength and power.Next, the Squats are a fundamental exercise that targets the legs, glutes, and core. Performing 5 sets of 5 reps at 400 pounds will challenge your lower body strength and endurance. The Reversegrip Power clean is a dynamic move that engages multiple muscle groups, particularly the shoulders, back, and legs. Doing this exercise for 5 sets of 5 reps at 100 pounds adds a cardio element to the workout, helping to improve overall fitness.Moving on to the second set of exercises in the Triple Set, we have the Trapz, Trapezoids, and TrapmuscLes. Targeting the trapezius muscles in the upper back and neck, these exercises focus on building muscular endurance and strength. Performing 10 sets of 10 reps at 500 pounds for the Trapez, 9 sets of 9 reps at 400 pounds for the Trapezoids, and 10 sets of 10 reps at 300 pounds for the TrapmuscLes will challenge your upper body strength and stability.The final set of exercises in the Triple Set, OrangeTheory - Functional45, MartialVarts-MarshallStyles, 875 Necks, and 125V-Ups, focuses on cardiovascular fitness, agility, and core strength. The OrangeTheory - Functional45 workout involves functional movements performed at high intensity for 45 minutes, while the MartialVarts-MarshallStyles incorporate martial arts-inspired exercises to improve coordination and balance. Doing 875 Necks and 125V-Ups will target the neck muscles and core, respectively, adding a strength and stability component to the routine.With 90-second rest intervals in between exercise segments, the Triple Set workout is designed to keep your heart rate up and maximize calorie burn. By incorporating a variety of exercises that target different muscle groups and fitness components, this routine provides a comprehensive and effective way to achieve your fitness goals.In conclusion, the Triple Set workout regimen is a challenging and dynamic way to build strength, endurance, and overall fitness. By combining a variety of exercises that target different muscle groups and fitness components, this routine is sure to push your limits and help you achieve your fitness goals.
© Copyright 2024 Captbike (captbike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325108-MARTIAL-VARTS