*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326245-Emma-going-to-avail-her-secret-to-public
by bernie
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Adult · #2326245
Anton install dance poles in two opposite corners of the yard with a swing for dancing .
when Emma woke that morning she had a surprise she saw in the yard, Anton put up dance poles and swing on opposite corners of yard , they having a dance party for the opening of the tavern/ strip club in the yard Emma will be wearing butt shorts and sports bra . These dances include some gymnastic dance that maneuver around the pole and and swing she went into the house change clothes then she went outside to poles put a lite touch of oil in pole turn on music and then started her dance , she went to a hand stand against pole, wrap legs around poles and slowly maneuver her hands up the pole and slowly move up the pole with handstand then swing around the pole till she touch the ground , Anton in the window watch she slowly stood up and walked to swing , she did handstand to a back bend over swing she then lift her legs to chains wrap her legs around chains and slowly maneuver hands passed legs to chain holding chains she unwrap legs from chain and put them in a sitting precision and moving her hands down the swing till her behind touching the swing and she sat there for a bit, everyone that was walking by stop and watch and Anton came out of home clapping and said wow that was different but perfect people was tossing money in yard.
© Copyright 2024 bernie (agna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326245-Emma-going-to-avail-her-secret-to-public