*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326814-Surprise-gone-wrong
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2326814
John a college graduate wanted to surprise his sister with his
It was sunny afternoon John had the house all alone for the night. Mom and dad were busy on a honey moon and his sister was at a friends being all alone he did what he knew best and he tinkered. He has been working on a functional tf remote for weeks and now was the time to test it.He grabbed one of his ordinary pencils he aimed the remote and with an input it turned from an ordinary #2 pencil to a delicious red apple. John was amazed his invention actually works and as another test biting into the apple was actual food. Not only was this cool this was life changing he could solve world hunger but first he wanted to surprise his sister with it he went into her room to see something he could turn into the first thing he saw was her socks not a pretty sight he could tell she wears her socks for way too long and sweats way too much. But John still decided to transform she would never suspect it and he could scare her super bad. He set the ray to last until 6AM that’s about an hour after she usually wakes up.(it’s currently 6:00PM) with a type into the remote and a pull of a trigger he turns into a matching sock on her desk since it looked brand new.



His view went black for a moment then he was a sock he felt hollow and immobile. He waited unable to do anything just for a scare but what was he expecting he knew she wouldn’t be back for a bit. But a couple of hours later (9:00PM) the door open and a short nerdy red haired girl that was his sister came in. John wasn’t prepared for this he didn’t expect to see her for about another couple of hours or so maybe he could reform right now? He tried really hard but to no avail. John’s sister, Deb, sat on her bed and tried to turn on the TV but the remote had died she looked around for spares to no luck or would’ve been if she had not seen the mysterious remote that appeared on her desk. John had seen her approaching but didn’t know why when he seen her grab the remote he could tell what was about to happen he tried to stop her tell her something making himself known but he couldn’t he was just a sock now. She opens the back panel revealing 4 batteries she takes two of them and used them for her remote she found a show and right before laying down grabbed a pair of socks to sleep with. That was a habit John was not aware of as he was snatched by his younger sister and soon had his mouth forced wide for her 5 toes to take up space inside him. Just being by her at normal size he could smell her awful feet but now being forced around was a 100x worse and the bottom of the sock was his tongue so when she put her feet in that’s all she could taste sweaty stinky foot it was horrible but he was powerless to stop her as she laid under 5 or so blankets, which only added to his torture making her more sweaty she fell asleep fast John however couldn’t as socks didn’t need to sleep. After hours of consciousness for John. Deb woke up and not knowing why she felt good she hopped out of bed and made herself breakfast which today for her was just some cereal. John however truelly experienced what a sock dealt with constantly moving up and down and up and so on. The sweat absorbing into his fabric body and worst of all being forced to be on someone’s unwashed feet. John promised that if he got out he would never wear socks again. He tried to talk to dev but still talking was impossible and even if he could she wouldn’t hear him she is listing to music in her earbuds. Deb had no plans today besides playing on her computer which is a chill day for her but it’s a long day for John being that he can’t physically do something.





Deb sat down at her computer bowl in hand and blasted some YouTube John was thankful enough to hear it at Lear it wouldn’t be silence until Deb plugged in her headphones than John was “alone” again. 6AM strikes and…. NOTHING not a single thing John realized that the only way he could come back is if Deb puts batteries in the remote but why would she? She didn’t know where it came from and let alone what it does. John’s prank has horribly backfired as the one he wanted to prank is currently having the pranked stuck sucking on his feet for the rest of today. Even just by sitting sweat seemed to leak out of every crevice of her foot and was absorbed by John forcing him to absorb it a sweaty delight John would need to get used to. This day was going to be long or should I say life?
© Copyright 2024 The person (justapeople at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326814-Surprise-gone-wrong